Cubet Techno Labs Pvt.Ltd
Phase IV Kusumagiri P.O ,
Kakkanad, Kochi - 682030
BUSINESS ANALYST (2- 6 Yrs) - Immediate Opening
• Using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions and workflow analysis to induce and manage requirements.
• Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs.
• Driving and challenging the presumptions of business units on how will they successfully execute their plans.
• Interpreting business needs of customers and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills
• Establishing the technical vision and analysing trade-offs between usability and performance needs by teaming up with developers and subject matter experts
• Using standard templates and natural language to develop requirement specifications.
• Serving as a channel between the internal-external customers and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Communicating and collaborating proactively with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and delivering Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs as and when required.
• Delivering work products throughout the project life cycle.
• Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
• Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes.
• Analysing the practicability of and developing requirements for new systems and up gradations to existing systems
• Ensuring the system design is perfect as per the needs of the users
• Maintaining wizard-driven configuration tables in the case management system
• Participating in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of the new system
• Acting as a team lead on designated projects or assignments and providing work direction to one or more technical staff.