VIPoint Solutions Pvt Ltd
VIPoint Solutions Pvt Ltd Unit 1G,Carnival Infopark 2 Infopark, Kakkanad Cochin - 682030
Linux Server Engineer 1 to 5 years
Graduate in any discipline with certifications preferred (Red Hat Linux Certified)
Hands-on experience on Linux Administration / Troubleshooting / Security.
In-depth knowledge in the Linux operating system- CentOS, Debian
Control Panels: cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin
Web Services: Apache HTTPD, Litespeed, Nginx, and Apache Tomcat.
Mail server: Exim, Qmail, Postfix.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL. Knowledge of MySQL clustering is an added advantage.
Basic knowledge in Shell scripting.
CloudLinux knowledge preferred.
Should have been a part of at least one 'from scratch ' installation projects like (monitoring - Nagios, setup LAMP server, MySQL clustering, VPN setup, Backup configuration using sync).
Server virtualization: KVM, Xen, Vmware, OpenVZ
Strong in networking concepts and TCP/IP, its Linux commands.
File permission settings, Security hardening, Firewalls (IPtables, CSF, APF)
Knowledge in SSH hardening, FTP
Knowledge in DNS concepts and DNS clustering.
Real-time experience in handling server outages.
Strong knowledge in RAID, Logical Volume Management (LVM), Linux Package management tools (rpm, yum, apt-get, etc).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical and technical audiences. Willingness to learn new technologies. Good reporting skills. Proactive, flexible, and customer-focused.
Lead Generation Executive / Business Development Executive
The ideal candidate has to work with the clients to understand their business requirements. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills. Experience in technology platforms and outsourcing business is a plus.
• Identify potential clients and generating leads.
• Build relationships with prospective clients.
• Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
• Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
• Prepare Business Proposals.
• Client communication.
• Understanding the project requirements.
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
• Keep prospective client databases updated in CRM Software
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
• Understanding of demand & supply of software services and AI.
• A weekly Zoom Meeting will take place for better coordination among members, and all issues relating to the project will be discussed in the meeting.
• Bachelor's degree with Strong English.
• Excellent Communication and presentation Skills.
• Expertise to handle US, English & European Markets.
• Basic technical Knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?8,000.00 - ?15,000.00 per month
• Flexible shift
Developer 5 to 9 years
Experience: 5 - 9 years
Expertise in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
Solid markup skills utilizing HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3
Should have experience working with templating engines; experience with AEM authoring will be an added advantage
Exposure to Angular or React JS or similar would be an added advantage
Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability
Should have worked with Git, Webpack/Gulp/Grunt, Babel, etc