Ground Floor, Athulya Infopark, Kochi - 682042 Kerala, India IN +91 (484) 404 1616 / 17 / 18 firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Specialist (1 to 3 years)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Create new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user. experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Creating and evaluating content for website and blog(s).
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
* Work experience of at least 1 years in digital marketing
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
* Working knowledge of ad serving tools
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We encourage candidates who have exceptional content writing skills and can demonstrate it through a portfolio/blog.
Interested candidates are requested to send the updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Digital Marketing Specialist".
You can apply for job through Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/company/hashroot/jobs/