RCG Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
UNIT III A, 3rd Floor, Carnival Phase 4, Infopark, Kakkanad , Kochi - 682042 Phone : +91 484 4035300 , +91 484 4055774
Develop interfaces and integration flows using the MuleSoft Anypoint Studio platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirements validation, MUnit testing, bug fixing, documentation, and implementation
Effectively communicate complex technical issues to the team of developers, architects, and project managers, and offer solution recommendations when needed
Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming
Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant fields
At least 1 year of hands-on experience as a developer working with MuleSoft Anypoint Studio, MUnit, and Dataweave. MCD – Level 1 certification desired.
Minimum of 3 years of software development experience. Software integration and other ESB experience are desired.
Knowledge of 3-tier API-led architecture
Knowledge of RAML, XML, XSD, WSDL, and JSON required
Basic knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle, and GitHub is desirable
Experience in Deployment to RTF environment
Intermediate-level Java development experience
Knowledge of EAI and SOA best practices, development methodologies, and standards
Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP and REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management, Performance Monitoring, and KPI for end-to-end process execution
DevOps and CI/CD experience a plus
Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
Timing: 2 to 11 PM IST (Monday to Friday)
Senior Python Developer
Role: Senior Python / Angular / Java Script
MySQL / MSSql (Must Have)
Pandas (Must Have)
TCL/TK Experience (Nice to have)
FLASK (Nice to Have)
Web Development (Must Have)
Angular / Java Script
Angular 8 – 11 (Must Have)
Ngrx / Ngx (Must Have)
React Native (Nice to have)
Node (Must Have)
Understand and have used TDD
Azure Dev Ops / Git (Must Have)
Docker / Kubernetes understanding
Good Communication Skills
Strong English written skills
Working Time: 2 pm to 11 pm IST (Monday to Friday)
Senior Full Stack Developer (asp.net)
As Senior Full Stack Developer, you will lead the development effort on various projects in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment. You will design and develop innovative solutions to address real market problems. You will work closely with product and marketing managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
• Identify and develop detailed designs based on requirements and solution architecture in a system specification.
• Participate in the system specification review process to ensure that system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture.
• Create detailed software design and implement and maintain code according to assigned responsibilities.
• Assist Software Designer/Implementers in creating detailed software design specifications.
• Perform design and code reviews
• Analyze risks and report problems in meeting system architecture requirements.
• Perform software version control and maintain periodic compliance schedule.
• Perform periodic evaluation of application performance and security aspects.
• Comply with product development processes.
• Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validate it against the system specification.
• Integrate internal and external product design to deliver a cohesive user experience.
• Perform POC as per project requirements.
Desired Technical Skills
• Mastery in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Programming, including complete software development life cycle.
• Hands-On experience with front-end development frameworks including advanced Angular concepts, JQuery, HTML, CSS
• API development experience using Dot Net Core is required along with a good understanding of programming with SQL Server or equivalent DBs
• Strong experience in SOA, Microservices, and No SQL databases
• Working knowledge of multiple programming languages, various design patterns, implementation, and testing tools.
• Exposure to version control management tools such as TFS, Git, etc.
Desired Business Skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Working knowledge of Scrum or other agile development methodologies is desirable.
• Prior experience or basic understanding of Insurance business and Business Automation processes
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Microsoft Certification on .Net technologies, and Azure will be a plus.
• 6+ years of experience as a full stack developer with 2 years as lead developer.
• Prior experience in developing web-based applications in a high-volume consumer business.
Timing: 2 to 11 PM IST and 4 to 1 AM IST (Monday to Friday)
Duties and Responsibilities
Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for internal clients.
Develops code based on reading and understanding business and functional requirements following the agile process.
Build robust, maintainable, enterprise-level web applications using a modern static front-end stack.
Perform unit testing, and write documentation.
Work with UI/UX teams to translate wireframes into usable web user interfaces.
Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with designers, product managers, middle-tier developers, testers, and other front-end developers.
Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the backend web services.
Solves complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity and performs work without the need for direct supervision
Knowledge in full software development lifecycle experience designing and developing self-contained, reusable, and testable Web UI modules and components.
Worked exclusively within an Agile studio development model. SCRUM, Kanban, SAFE, or other
Good written and professional verbal communication skills.
Familiarity with developing well-engineered OOJS Angular UI applications
Must have detailed hands-on understanding of web interface foundations:
Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Expert knowledge in various libraries and frameworks such as:
Angular 1.xx/5/8, Node, Ember, React, Bootstrap
Hands-on familiarity with web service integration concepts of SOAP and RESTful web services.
Strong web UI testing understanding using tools such as mocha, chai, karma, JUnit, jmockit, protractor, Angularmocks
Understanding of common delivery and communication technologies including HTTP, SSL, SMTP, UDP,
Expert in Responsive & adaptive web design along with Component-Based Web UI Architecture
Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility
Expert knowledge of Single Page Application (SPA) Architecture
Proficient understanding of code versioning
Familiar with tools such as Github or Perforce.
Hands-on familiarity with build and deployment tools and processes
NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Rundeck
Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous development/delivery
Knowledgeable of legacy and current UI programming technologies and practices.
Excellent knowledge of developing REST API
Experience deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS), AMIs, and S3 buckets
Experience with SQL and/or MongoDB
Experience with Docker, Vagrant, and/or Oracle Virtual box
Working Time: 2:00 PM -11:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM IST (Monday to Friday)
Looking for Resources with 15 to 30 days of Notice Period.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in IT job functions and, a minimum of 5 years recent experience providing ‘hands-on’ project management direction at the first-line level, including all of the following:
• Direct technical team management of a team of no less than 5 team members and management of the associated project plan.
• Direct Project Management of the full project development life cycle (requirements definition through system implementation) or equivalent experience in the area for which the project manager was hired.
• Experience in one or more of RCG IT’s Solution Portfolio areas.
• Demonstrated success in a Solutions-oriented project environment.
• Demonstrated success in managing projects using Waterfall and Agile
• Career background must include a minimum of 3 years of hands-on management of an Application Development project covering at least four (4) of the standard system development life-cycle phases.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully design and implement a variety of complex systems and solutions or, for non-application development project managers: demonstrated ability to successfully perform as a project manager in the area of technical expertise for which the project manager was hired, e.g. Testing Manager.
• Demonstrated ability in the administration and technical supervision of senior and junior level technical personnel in the area of expertise for which the project manager was hired.
• Demonstrated experience in MS Suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project (or similar Project Management Tools).
• Demonstrated mastery of project control procedures such as Planning, Tracking, Change Management, Risk Management, Issue Management, Personnel Management, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of technical and management personnel.
• Completed formal training in Project Management.
Special Licenses or Certification Requirements
• College Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Management related field)
• PMP Certification a plus.
• Certified at Scrum Master Level
The RCG IT Project Manager is expected to:
• Provide your experience in IT project management and leadership in an independent fashion requiring minimal direction from senior RCGIT management.
• Perform relationship management, communications, negotiations, and problem-solving with the client, project team, and subcontractors.
• Demonstrate industry, technology, and business expertise and leadership as required for the solution and project environment.
• Exercise sound business judgment while managing the project.
• Satisfy the minimum job requirements as defined in the Position Qualifications section of this document.
• Act as the focal point in all matters concerning the day-to-day management of the project, and as the formal first-line management contract between the client, RCG IT, and the project team.
• Learn and adhere to the RCG IT’s Engagement Process (Sales and Delivery), RCG IT’s Project Management Methodology (PACE), corporate standards, policies and practices, and any standards or guidelines mutually agreed upon with the client, the region, and IQA.
• Read, learn, and adhere to the RCG IT MSA with the client, including any Confidentiality Agreements, License Agreements, Maintenance Agreements, or other legal obligations taken on by RCG IT for the project and with the client.
• Review and approve the accuracy and completeness of all RCT IT project work effort estimates, including estimates for project changes.
• Using MS Project, develop, finalize, and ensure the accuracy of the project plan for the assignment. Review with and obtain IQA concurrence with the plan before delivery to the client.
• Manage and control the establishment of the project environment, including the coordination of the acquisition, installation, and operational validation of any hardware and/or software required for the project.
• Manage and control the selection, and/or hiring of project personnel (both RCG IT and Client) as required by the SOW/LOE and project plan including additions and/or replacements as mutually agreed to by RCGIT and/or Client during the project execution
• Monitor the performance of both RCG IT and client personnel assigned to the project and in consultation, with RCG IT and client management, recommend changes as necessary.
• Plan and conduct Project Kick-off Meetings with all the client and RCG IT project team members and key client stakeholders to review appropriate contractual documents (e.g., SOW/LOE, MSA, project estimates, etc.) to ensure full understanding by the Client and RCG It as to their obligations, roles, and responsibilities during the execution of the project.
• Review RCG IT’s Quality Assurance/Quality Gate Review procedures and completion criteria with the project team and appropriate client personnel so as to ensure an understanding of the criteria required to move to the next project phase or activity as per the approved project plan.
• Review the Deliverable Acceptance Criteria with the appropriate client personnel who will participate in providing sign-off approval of project Deliverables.
• Manage the overall direction of the project via the effective and efficient assignment or project resources in the execution of all project plan phases, activities, and tasks as set forth in the SOW/LOE and/or approved Change Controls and the associated project plan to ensure the timely and satisfactory execution of the project that meets project schedule an financial budget targets.
• Manage vendor selection and subcontractor contracts, if applicable to the project.
• Review and approve all plans, processes and/or procedures established by the project Architect(s), Client IT and Business units, and the client Project Executive/Project Manager.
• Review and approve the quality and completeness of the work performance by the project team including all Deliverables.
• Manage all project changes via the RCG IT Change Control Procedure, i.e., prepare, review and approve all project Change Control Forms (CCFs) and their estimates and, implement as required once approved.
• Review, approve and coordinate the development and dissemination of all client presentations and project correspondence.
• Manage client expectations regarding project schedule, Deliverables, and Milestones through the lifecycle of the project and obtain client feedback on each.
• Review and approve all project personnel time and activity reporting on a weekly basis against project plan assigned work, i.e.,,, timesheets, project plan activity, and task actual start and end dates and hours per task reporting.
• Update the project plan on a weekly basis to reflect actual task start and end dates, hours burned by the resource by task, and estimates to complete by the resource by task.
• Develop remediation plans when necessary or as requested to keep the project on schedule and within the cost and schedule boundaries set forth in the SOW/LOE and, adjust the project plan and personnel assignments to ensure that the project remains on schedule and achieves SOW/LOE project objectives.
• Evaluate project progress against the approved project plan on a weekly basis to ensure RCGIT management (region and IQA) receives full and accurate information regarding the client and the engagement’s status and activities.
• Monitor and manage the documentation, assignment, resolution, and reporting of all project-related issues and risks including personnel issues to Client and RCG IT management.
• Ensure that all project documents (e.g. Status Reports, Project Plans, Deliverables, etc.) are posted to the RCG IT Knowledge Repository (Livelink) immediately upon their completion (and approval if required).
• Prepare, review, and present to IQA the detailed material required for all Project Reviews (mini or full reviews)).
• Provide administrative and technical guidance to the project team to ensure an open level of communications from the project team to the client and to RCG IT management.
• Mentor, coach, and motivate the project team members to accomplish their assignments on time within budget and, according to the standards set forth for the project Deliverables
Monday to Friday(4 PM to 1 AM IST)
Sr Software Engineer (.Net/VueJS)
Partner with other development and testing teams to improve our tools and processes that streamline the development lifecycle. Champion best practices and standards for building, delivering, and operating reliable services.
Assist in defining, managing, and creating cloud infrastructure through automation (Infrastructure-as-Code) for repeatable setup.
Design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines using an industry-standard tech stack.
Build, manage, and troubleshoot an Azure cloud-based infrastructure on a regular basis.
Peer Review requirements and design artifacts, as well as code and configuration.
Communicate with managers and peers on assigned work.
Follow defined processes and procedures.
Adapt/Learn/Use any other technologies as required.
Desired Technical Skills
Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS ) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Functions, and other Serverless services.
Proficient in Python scripting.
Strong knowledge and experience with ARM templates, Azure CLI, and deployment automation.
Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, and Jenkins.
Monitoring production environment using Tools like ELK, and Azure monitor.
Basic knowledge of containerization Docker, AKS.
Experience in Automation tools such as Terraform or Ansible is a plus.
Desired Business Skills
Good written and oral communication in English.
Good documentation skills.
Exposure to ISO/CMM processes & procedures.
Prior experience or basic understanding of the Insurance business and Business Automation processes is a plus.
A full-time Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree from a recognized university.
2+ years in a business application development role experience in building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Terraform, ARM templates, and Python.
Experience in Agile/Scrum development.
Working Time: 2 pm to 11 pm IST (Monday to Friday)
Job Profile: - Strong working experience in Android Mobile Technology.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree / Master
Experience: 4 plus years of experience in Android development (reference applications required)
Expert in building robust/fast Android applications, experience in caching, good architecture, etc.
Must have knowledge of Kotlin and develop applications using Kotlin.
Expert in implementing web services / XML - Applicants must ideally have commercial experience in delivering a rich media or communications application development for Android.
Strong logical, analytical, and communication skills
Thorough knowledge of Java, J2ME, and Android SDK.
Knowledge integration of web services/ APIs into the app
Candidates exposed to the full life cycle of App development will be preferred.
Have a keen sense of Mobile app designs
Strong experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for application performance.
Working Time: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM IST (Monday to Friday)
Looking for 3 plus years of Experienced Resources
Full software development lifecycle experience using Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development, Waterfall and Agile, J2EE, or JEE core foundations, Spring, Spring Boot, and Microservices
Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to articulate conceptually and implement design while leading more junior-level team members.
Knowledgeable about Java programming antipatterns and when to avoid usage.
Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
Must have a strong understanding of Java core foundations: Java Data Types, Operations, Collections, Packages, Methods, Access Modifiers, Loops, Classes, Abstract Classes, Annotations, Enums, etc.
File IO and Serialization, Exceptions - Checked, Unchecked, JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, and Dependency Injection
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns: MVC, Singleton, DAO, Factory, Adapter, Observer Patterns.
Familiarity with comprehensive Java frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring IO, Spring Boot, Hibernate ORM, JMS API, and Java Persistence API (JPA) specification.
Hands-on familiarity with web service concepts of SOAP and RESTful web services.
Seasoned in implementing automated testing platforms in code through unit tests.
Familiar with SonarQue, Selenium, Junit, JMockit
Proficient understanding of code versioning
Familiar with tools such as Github.
Hands-on familiarity with build and deployment tools and processes
Apache Maven, POM Setup, Ant, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Rundeck
Working time: Monday to Friday ( 4 PM to 1 AM IST)