RCG Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
UNIT III A, 3rd Floor, Carnival Phase 4, Infopark, Kakkanad , Kochi - 682042 Phone : +91 484 4035300 , +91 484 4055774
RCG India focuses on achieving measurable business outcomes for customer engagement, workforce enablement, and operations optimization. We build innovative digital products and provide our clients with full-stack web and mobile app development teams. Our highly skilled experts are specialized in advanced design and development services. We apply DevOps and CI/CD approaches to our projects to ensure sustainability and security.
• Report to the Director of Leadership Academy and be an active member of the Operations Management Group.
• Line manage and develop a team of Professional Development Experts, the Leadership and Management delivery team in our business.
• Ensure learners are progressing through their Leadership and Management Diploma.
• Manage the operational relationship for existing major client accounts, including liaison with the Sales Lead on those accounts.
Active member of the Operations Management Group (OMG):
• Be responsible for driving through a thematic project and reporting on progress to OMG and the wider business.
• Continuously seek ways to improve internal processes to maximise operational performance.
• Provide insights/trend analysis from RCG reporting including, PDE Performance Report, CEO Report etc.
• Provide ideas and support at monthly Operations Meetings, leading workshop sessions as appropriate.
• Prepare Operational Updates on a monthly rota basis and forward to Head of Business Support.
• Work with other members of OMG to ensure that Operational Communications are consistent, compliant and relevant.
Look after and develop a team of Professional Development Experts:
• Work closely with the Director of Leadership Academy to deliver performance targets for the team, including reporting back to the OMG and Operational Boards as appropriate.
• Coach and mentor your team to develop and support them, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well.
• Manage and support your team to ensure that RCGprogrammes are deployed effectively to meet the needs of learners and employers.
• Support your team to deliver with RCG’s vison and values in mind at all times.
• Support your team to ensure learners are progressing through their Leadership and Management Diploma on time to meet end point assessment.
• Work with your team to maintain Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills and Education and Skills Funding Agency compliance.
• Challenge and improve organisational processes using feedback from your team.
• Support the Director of Leadership Academy with caseload allocation and replenishment.
• Work in line with RCG’s policies and procedures.
• Ensure learners are progressing through their Leadership and Management Diploma and that the course is adding value to their role.
Manage the relationship with existing major client accounts, including liaison with Sales Lead:
• Will be the Operational Lead for a number of RCG existing Clients
• Have visibility across an account of overall performance (e.g. including data analytics and project management courses)
• Operational feedback to clients including regular reports on progress.
• Ensure client launches/workshops are planned, resourced and delivered to the highest standard.
• Ensure clients are delighted.
Personality and Attitude:
• A self-starter and self-manager who can engage people, keep them engaged and progressing through the diploma.
• A can-do and upbeat attitude to work, colleagues, clients and managers.
• An inquisitive mind, able to find things out and problem solve. Solutions focussed with detailed attention to both the outcomes and the inputs to secure them with integrity and standards.
• A passion for continued professional and personal development and a desire and pleasure in seeing others develop and succeed.
• A person who wants to make a difference.
• Ability to work at speed and multi-task.
• A natural facilitator.
• Efficient with limited resources.
• Strong communicator.
• Ability to understand people and tailor solutions to meet each person’s particular style and situation.
• Able to motivate people.
• Working together to create the right and best method to engage.
• Organised, with the ability to keep clear and comprehensive records.
• A natural enabler and facilitator of people, processes and situations
• A good listener.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with experience of working to tight deadlines.
• Able to communicate and present effectively.
• Able to advocate and communicate what a team does to create trust and authenticity.
• Can successfully react and respond to challenge.
• Able to solve issues and unblock problems.
• Drives teams and sets the pace, ensuring teams are working towards delivery commitments.
• Able to take initiative, be innovative and seek out opportunities to create effective change.
• A team player. At all levels, work collaboratively, share information appropriately and build supportive, trusting, and professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
• Demonstrated evidence in a senior role whilst managing teams to exceed.
• Strong leadership style.
Knowledge and experience:
• Understanding what it is like to be a manager and able to offer practical advice and support for the day-to-day issues
• A confident user of IT with a willingness and aptitude to learn a new system.
• Ability to produce spreadsheets and presentations.
• Ability to track and talk through goals and targets.