RCG Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
UNIT III A, 3rd Floor, Carnival Phase 4, Infopark, Kakkanad , Kochi - 682042 Phone : +91 484 4035300 , +91 484 4055774
Java Developer (Exp: 3-10 years)
Experience required – 3 plus.
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Hands-on Experience in Spring boots.
• MySQL Knowledge (SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors)
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Need to have good knowledge of REST API
• Nice to have Microservice Knowledge
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
• Experience working on full product life cycle development, including design, programming, testing,
documentation, implementation, and maintenance.
• OOPs Concepts & Patterns, Algorithms, Multithreading, Data structures, JMS, HTML5, CSS.
• Participated in daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demos & retrospective, and critical
customer/production escalations & reviews of the overall quality of deliverables.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills
• Quick learner and keen on learning new technologies.
• Should be a self-starter, fantastic team player, and collaborator.
Timing 2 PM to 11 PM IST and 11 AM to 8 PM IST (Monday to Friday)
DevOps Engineer (Azure and AWS)
Looking for 5 plus years of experience in Azure DevOps
Configure Azure environment for Dev, QA & Prod regions from scratch
Build WEB / API and DB Servers
Expose and setup Web SSL and secure networking
Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
Working with software developers to ensure that development follows established CI/CD processes and works as intended
Timing: 2 PM to 11 PM IST (Monday to Friday)
Database Developer - SQL and Azure
No of Openings: 1
7 years of experience with programming languages such as T-SQL, PL/SQL coding
2 years SSDT experience
Easily design and implement a business process into functional and efficient code
Implement and manage data management practices and policies
5 years of experience in administering, managing, tuning databases, and deploying
10 years of experience with SQL Server and Azure SQL Server
2 years Azure ADO
Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance
Expertise in SQL & T-SQL
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills
C#, Java, PowerShell, Bash
Timings: Monday to Friday 2 PM to 11 PM IST
Location - Kochi
.Net full stack Developer
Looking for 5 plus years of experienced resources with the below skills sets.
Full Stack .NET development
Experience in React.js/TypeScript
.NET Entity Framework
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Blazor (Good to have)
Git source code repository
Azure Dev Ops (Kanban, agile board, and pipelines)
Should be a team player
Should have problem-solving skills.
Must be proactive
Has to stick to deliverables and timeline.
Should be able to write enterprise-level app code with Microsoft best practices
Timing: 2 PM to 11 PM IST
Technical Project Manager
Looking for Resources with 15 to 30 days of Notice Period.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in IT job functions and, a minimum of 5 years recent experience providing ‘hands-on’ project management direction at the first-line level, including all of the following:
• Direct technical team management of a team of no less than 5 team members and management of the associated project plan.
• Direct Project Management of the full project development life cycle (requirements definition through system implementation) or equivalent experience in the area for which the project manager was hired.
• Experience in one or more of RCG IT’s Solution Portfolio areas.
• Demonstrated success in a Solutions-oriented project environment.
• Demonstrated success in managing projects using Waterfall and Agile
• Career background must include a minimum of 3 years of hands-on management of an Application
Development project covering at least four (4) of the standard system development life-cycle phases.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully design and implement a variety of complex systems and solutions
or, for non-application development project managers: demonstrated ability to successfully perform as a
project manager in the area of technical expertise for which the project manager was hired, e.g. Testing
• Demonstrated ability in the administration and technical supervision of senior and junior-level technical
personnel in the area of expertise for which the project manager was hired.
• Demonstrated experience in MS Suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS
Project (or similar Project Management Tools).
• Demonstrated mastery of project control procedures such as Planning, Tracking, Change Management,
Risk Management, Issue Management, Personnel Management, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of technical and management personnel.
• Completed formal training in Project Management.
Special Licenses or Certification Requirements
• College Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Management related field)
• PMP Certification a plus.
• Certified at Scrum Master Level
The RCG IT Project Manager is expected to:
• Provide your experience in IT project management and leadership in an independent fashion requiring
minimal direction from senior RCGIT management.
• Perform relationship management, communications, negotiations, and problem-solving with the client,
project team, and subcontractors.
• Demonstrate industry, technology, and business expertise and leadership as required for the solution and
• Exercise sound business judgment while managing the project.
• Satisfy the minimum job requirements as defined in the Position Qualifications section of this document.
• Act as the focal point in all matters concerning the day-to-day management of the project, and as the
formal first-line management contract between the client, RCG IT, and the project team.
• Learn and adhere to the RCG IT’s Engagement Process (Sales and Delivery), RCG IT’s Project
Management Methodology (PACE), corporate standards, policies and practices, and any standards or
guidelines mutually agreed upon with the client, the region, and IQA.
• Read, learn, and adhere to the RCG IT MSA with the client, including any Confidentiality Agreements,
License Agreements, Maintenance Agreements, or other legal obligations taken on by RCG IT for the
project and with the client.
• Review and approve the accuracy and completeness of all RCT IT project work effort estimates, including
estimates for project changes.
• Using MS Project, develop, finalize, and ensure the accuracy of the project plan for the assignment.
Review with and obtain IQA concurrence with the plan before delivery to the client.
• Manage and control the establishment of the project environment, including the coordination of the
acquisition, installation, and operational validation of any hardware and/or software required for the
• Manage and control the selection, and/or hiring of project personnel (both RCG IT and Client) as required
by the SOW/LOE and project plan including additions and/or replacements as mutually agreed to by
RCGIT and/or Client during the project execution
• Monitor the performance of both RCG IT and client personnel assigned to the project and in consultation,
with RCG IT and client management, recommend changes as necessary.
• Plan and conduct Project Kick-off Meetings with all the client and RCG IT project team members and key
client stakeholders to review appropriate contractual documents (e.g., SOW/LOE, MSA, project estimates,
etc.) to ensure full understanding by the Client and RCG It as to their obligations, roles, and responsibilities
during the execution of the project.
• Review RCG IT’s Quality Assurance/Quality Gate Review procedures and completion criteria with the
project team and appropriate client personnel so as to ensure an understanding of the criteria required to
move to the next project phase or activity as per the approved project plan.
• Review the Deliverable Acceptance Criteria with the appropriate client personnel who will participate in
providing sign-off approval of project Deliverables.
• Manage the overall direction of the project via the effective and efficient assignment or project resources
in the execution of all project plan phases, activities, and tasks as set forth in the SOW/LOE and/or
approved Change Controls and the associated project plan to ensure the timely and satisfactory
execution of the project that meets project schedule an financial budget targets.
• Manage vendor selection and subcontractor contracts, if applicable to the project.
• Review and approve all plans, processes, and/or procedures established by the project Architect(s),
Client IT and Business units, and the client Project Executive/Project Manager.
• Review and approve the quality and completeness of the work performed by the project team including
• Manage all project changes via the RCG IT Change Control Procedure, i.e., prepare, review and approve all
project Change Control Forms (CCFs) and their estimates and, implement as required once approved.
• Review, approve, and coordinate the development and dissemination of all client presentations and
• Manage client expectations regarding project schedule, Deliverables, and Milestones through the
lifecycle of the project and obtain client feedback on each.
• Review and approve all project personnel time and activity reporting on a weekly basis against project
plan assigned work, i.e.timesheets, project plan activity, and task actual start and end dates and hours
per task reporting.
• Update the project plan on a weekly basis to reflect actual task start and end dates, hours burned by the
resource by task, and estimates to complete by the resource by task.
• Develop remediation plans when necessary or as requested to keep the project on schedule and within
the cost and schedule boundaries set forth in the SOW/LOE and, adjust the project plan and personnel
assignments to ensure that the project remains on schedule and achieves SOW/LOE project objectives.
• Evaluate project progress against the approved project plan on a weekly basis to ensure RCGIT
management (region and IQA) receives full and accurate information regarding the client and the
engagement’s status and activities.
• Monitor and manage the documentation, assignment, resolution, and reporting of all project-related
issues and risks including personnel issues with Clients and RCG IT management.
• Ensure that all project documents (e.g. Status Reports, Project Plans, Deliverables, etc.) are posted to the
RCG IT Knowledge Repository (Livelink) immediately upon their completion (and approval if required).
• Prepare, review, and present to IQA the detailed material required for all Project Reviews (mini or full
• Provide administrative and technical guidance to the project team to ensure an open level of
communication from the project team to the client and to RCG IT management.
• Mentor, coach, and motivate the project team members to accomplish their assignments on time within
budget and, according to the standards set forth for the project Deliverables
Monday to Friday(4 PM to 1 AM IST)
Full Stack Developer ( 5 plus)
Scope of Work / Tasks
Take ownership and responsibility for the development of web apps that use diverse datasets and AI models to deliver value to our stakeholders and the rest of the organization
Partner with relevant departments to come up with new features and applications
Talk directly to end-users
Create clean and readable code, and maintain the repository using git
Write technical documentation
End-to-end experience developing AI-powered applications
Frontend: HTML, CSS, and relevant frontend frameworks such as React
Database: Experience setting up non-relational databases used for unstructured data, such as Elasticsearch, Redis, and MongoDB. Able to build APIs to interact with these databases.
Data: Experience building data pipelines using the modern data stack
Cloud: Experience deploying and scaling web apps on AWS or Azure
Highly proactive and collaborative
Strong analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills
Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-intensive environment
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment
Timing : 2 PM to 11 PM IST (Monday to Friday)