RCG Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
UNIT III A, 3rd Floor, Carnival Phase 4, Infopark, Kakkanad , Kochi - 682042 Phone : +91 484 4035300 , +91 484 4055774
Duties and Responsibilities
Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for internal clients.
Develops code based on reading and understanding business and functional requirements following agile process.
Build robust, maintainable, enterprise-level web applications using a modern static front-end stack.
Perform unit testing, and write documentation.
Work with UI/UX teams to translate wireframes into usable web user interfaces.
Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with designers, product managers, middle-tier developers, testers, and other front end developers.
Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the backend web services.
Solves complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity and performs work without need for direct supervision
Knowledge in full software development lifecycle experience designing and developing self-contained, reusable, and testable Web UI modules and components.
Worked exclusively within an Agile studio development model. SCRUM, Kanban, SAFE, or other
Good written and professional verbal communication skills.
Familiarity with developing well-engineered OOJS Angular UI applications
Must have detailed hands on understanding of web interface foundations:
Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Expert knowledge in various libraries and frameworks such as:
Angular 1.xx/5/8, Node, Ember, React, Bootstrap
Hands on familiarity with web service integration concepts of SOAP and RESTful web services.
Strong web UI testing understanding using tools such as mocha, chai, karma, junit, jmockit, protractor, Angularmocks
Understanding of common delivery and communication technologies including HTTP, SSL, SMTP, UDP,
Expert in Responsive & adaptive web design along with Component-Based Web UI Architecture
Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility
Expert knowledge of Single Page Application (SPA) Architecture
Proficient understanding of code versioning
Familiar with tools such as Github or Perforce.
Hands on familiarity with build and deployment tools and processes
NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Rundeck
Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous development/delivery
Knowledgeable of legacy and current UI programming technologies and practices.
Excellent knowledge of developing REST API
Experience deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS), AMI?s, and S3 buckets
Experience with SQL and/or MongoDB
Experience with Docker, Vagrant, and/or Oracle Virtual box
Working Time: 2:00 PM -11:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Duties and Responsibilities
? Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for internal clients List
? Develops code based on reading and understanding business and functional requirements following the agile process.
? Learns and follows software development methodology and architecture standards.
? Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify and resolve issues.
? Translates application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
? Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
? Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
? Learns new concepts and technologies quickly
? Full software development lifecycle experience using Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Development, Waterfall and Agile, J2EE or JEE core foundations.
? Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to articulate conceptual and implement design while leading more junior level team members.
? Knowledgeable about Java programming antipatterns and when to avoid usage.
? Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
? Must have strong understanding of Java core foundations: Java Data Types, Operations, Collections, Packages, Methods, Access Modifiers, Loops, Classes, Abstract Classes, Annotations, Enums, etc.
File IO and Serialization, Exceptions - Checked , Unchecked, JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, and Dependency Injection
? Familiar with various design and architectural patterns: MVC, Singleton, DAO, Factory, Adapter, Observer Patterns.
? Familiarity with comprehensive Java frameworks such as: Spring Framework, Spring IO, Spring Boot, Hibernate ORM, JMS API, Java Persistence API (JPA) specification.
? Hands on familiarity with web service concepts of SOAP and RESTful web services.
? Seasoned in implementing automated testing platforms in code through unit tests.
o Familiar with SonarQue, Selenium, Junit, JMockit
? Proficient understanding of code versioning
o Familiar with tools such as Github.
? Hands-on familiarity with build and deployment tools and processes
o Apache Maven, POM Setup, Ant, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Rundeck
? Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous development/delivery
? Knowledgeable of legacy and current programming technologies and practices.
? Familiarity with User Interface (UI) technologies and integrations.
o JSP, AngularJS, HTML, JQuery, Struts, etc
Working Time: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
HR Executive- Talent Acquisition
Job Title: HR Executive- Talent Acquisition
Job Type: Full-Time Employment
We are looking for an HR Recruiter with 1 plus years of strong experience in IT Recruitment. He/she should be able to partner with the hiring manager to determine the staffing needs and to work in pace with the team to close the active open positions.
1.Working as part of the Talent Acquisition team to recruit and onboard skilled resources at the right time.
2.Supporting the HR Operations team until the Onboarding activities of the candidate is completed.
3.Act as primary recruiting point of contact for hiring managers, candidates and consultants
4.Posting the Job requirements by various means and channels to attract talent
5.Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates
6.Screening the candidates based on the requirement
7.Conducting initial telephonic Interview with the candidates and arranging the technical interviews
8. Maintain and manage the MIS report to track all open positions and candidates Coordinating Technical Test and interview with the technical team
9.Conducting follow-up on the interview on a daily basis and updating the same
• Knowledge in IT Recruitment
• Strong Computer skills with an ability to maintain proper MIS for regular tracking
of positions and candidates
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• English Language skills - Excellent written and verbal communication
• Adept at event planning
• A minimum of 1-year recruitment experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
The most important role on an RCG IT Solution engagement is the Project Manager (PM). This role is accountable for successfully delivering the solution to the client using the appropriate business measurements, terms and conditions for the project according to the agreement/contract, i.e., our Statement of Work (SOW) or Letter of Engagement (LOE), and Master Services Agreement (MSA).
As the direct, day-to-day onsite agent for RCG IT, the PM represents the company in all aspects of the execution of the engagement. The PM has overall accountability and performance responsibility for ensuring that RCG IT is accurately represented and that our interests are properly served without compromising our obligations, cost, and schedule while completing our contractual Deliverables to the total satisfaction of the client. Knowing that at times these objectives may be in conflict, it’s the PM’s job to understand when that situation exists and to manage the project so that we continue to achieve the contracted and desired outcomes.
The purpose of this document is to provide a clear and comprehensive understanding of what RCG IT management expects of the PM so that there is no misunderstanding of all that is required in the performance of their assignment and on what their performance will be measured.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in IT job functions and, a minimum of 5 years recent experience providing ‘hands-on’ project management direction at the first-line level, including all of the following:
• Direct technical team management of a team of no less than 5 team members and management of the associated project plan.
• Direct Project Management of the full project development life cycle (requirements definition through system implementation) or equivalent experience in the area for which the project manager was hired.
• Experience in one or more of RCG IT’s Solution Portfolio areas.
• Demonstrated success in a Solutions oriented project environment.
• Demonstrated success in managing projects using Waterfall and Agile
• Career background must include a minimum of 3 years of hands-on management of an Application Development project covering in at least four (4) of the standard system development life-cycle phases.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully design and implement a variety of complex systems and solutions or, for non-application development project managers: demonstrated ability to successfully perform as a project manager in the area of technical expertise for which the project manager was hired, e.g. Testing Manager.
• Demonstrated ability in the administration and technical supervision of senior and junior level technical personnel in the area of expertise for which the project manager was hired.
• Demonstrated experience in MS Suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project (or similar Project Management Tools).
• Demonstrated mastery of project control procedures such as Planning, Tracking, Change Management, Risk Management, Issue Management, Personnel Management, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of technical and management personnel.
• Completed a formal training in Project Management.
Special Licenses or Certification Requirements
• College Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Management related field)
• PMP Certification a plus.
• Certified at Scrum Master Level
The RCG IT Project Manager is expected to:
• Provide your experience in IT project management and leadership in an independent fashion requiring minimal direction from senior RCGIT management.
• Perform relationship management, communications, negotiations, and problem solving with the client, project team and subcontractors.
• Demonstrate industry, technology and business expertise and leadership as required for the solution and project environment.
• Exercise sound business judgment while managing the project.
• Satisfy the minimum job requirements as defined in the Position Qualifications section of this document.
• Act as the focal point in all matters concerning the day-to-day management of the project, and as the formal first-line management contract between the client, RCG IT and the project team.
• Learn and adhere to the RCG IT’s Engagement Process (Sales and Delivery), and RCG IT’s Project Management Methodology (PACE), corporate standards, policies and practices, and any standards or guidelines mutually agreed upon with the client, the region and IQA.
• Read, learn and adhere to the RCG IT MSA wit the client, including any Confidentiality Agreements, License Agreements, Maintenance Agreements, or other legal obligations taken on by RCG IT for the project and with the client.
• Review and approve the accuracy and completeness of all RCT IT project work effort estimates, including estimates for project changes.
• Using MS Project, develop, finalize, and ensure the accuracy of the project plan for the assignment. Review with and obtain IQA concurrence with the plan before delivery to the client.
• Manage and control the establishment of the project environment, including the coordination of the acquisition, installation, and operational validation of any hardware and/or software required for the project.
• Manage and control the selection, and/or hiring of project personnel (both RCG IT and Client) as required by the SOW/LOE and project plan including additions and/or replacements as mutually agreed to by RCGIT and/or Client during project execution
• Monitor the performance of both RCG IT and client personnel assigned to the project and in consultation with RCG IT and client management, recommend changes as necessary.
• Plan and conduct Project Kick-off Meetings with all the client and RCG IT project team members and key client stakeholders to review appropriate contractual documents (e.g., SOW/LOE, MSA, project estimates, etc.) to ensure full understanding by the Client and RCG It as to their obligations, roles and responsibilities during the execution of the project.
• Review RCG IT’s Quality Assurance/Quality Gate Review procedures and completion criteria with the project team and appropriate client personnel so as to ensure an understanding of the criteria required to move to the next project phase or activity as per the approved project plan.
• Review the Deliverable Acceptance Criteria with the appropriate client personnel who will participate in providing sign-off approval of project Deliverables.
• Manage the overall direction of the project via the effective and efficient assignment or project resources in the execution of all project plan phases, activities and tasks as set forth in the SOW/LOE and/or approved Change Controls and the associated project plan to ensure the timely and satisfactory execution of the project that meets project schedule an financial budget targets.
• Manage vendor selection and subcontractor contracts, if applicable to the project.
• Review and approve all plans, processes and/or procedures established by the project Architect(s), Client IT and Business units, and the client Project Executive/Project Manager.
• Review and approve the quality and completeness of the work performance by the project team including all Deliverables.
• Manage all project changes via the RCG IT Change Control Procedure, i.e., prepare, review and approve all project Change Control Forms (CCF’s) and their estimates and, implement as required once approved.
• Review, approve, and coordinate the development and dissemination of all client presentations and project correspondence.
• Manage client expectations regarding project schedule, and Deliverables and Milestones through the lifecycle of the project and obtain client feedback on each.
• Review and approve all project personnel time and activity reporting on a weekly basis against project plan assigned work, i.e.,,, timesheets, project plan activity and task actual start and end dates and hours per task reporting.
• Update the project plan on a weekly basis to reflect actual task start and end dates, hours burned by resource by task, and estimates to complete by resource by task.
• Develop remediation plans when necessary or as requested to keep the project on schedule and within the cost and schedule boundaries set forth in the SOW/LOE and, adjust the project plan and personnel assignments to ensure that the project remains on schedule and achieves SOW/LOE project objectives.
• Evaluate project progress against the approved project plan on a weekly basis to ensure RCGIT management (region and IQA) receives full and accurate information regarding the client and the engagement’s status and activities.
• Monitor and manage the documentation, assignment, resolution, and reporting of all project related issues and risks including personnel issues to Client and RCG IT management.
• Ensure that all project documents (e.g. Status Reports, Project Plans, Deliverables, etc.) are posted to the RCG IT Knowledge Repository (Livelink) immediately upon their completion (and approval if required).
• Prepare, review, and present to IQA the detailed material required for all Project Reviews (mini or full reviews)).
• Provide administrative and technical guidance to the project team to ensure an open level of communications from the project team to the client and to RCG IT management.
• Mentor, coach, and motivate the project team members to accomplish their assignments on-time within budget and, according to the standards set forth for the project Deliverables