Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark SEZ, Phase II,
Tel: +91 484 4066070
The pre-sales process covers all the activities that take place before closing the sale and post-sale.
. Customer discovery to find out exactly what the customer is looking for and what their challenges/pain points are.
· Support with qualification processes of sales opportunities and Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to external as well as internal stakeholders.
· Properly structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and functional documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to the clients.
· Coordinate the POC implementation plans and deliver the Proof of Concepts (POC)
· Provide first-line customer support for seamless product evaluations /pilot engagements.
· Compare in house product offerings at a functional as well as commercial level with competitive products.
· Work with in-house teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of product issues that may arise during the pre-sales process.
· Crafting a unique selling proposition and managing deal qualification and proposals
· Manages and coordinate the hand-over to the services functions for implementation and post-sales support.
· Work with product management team and provide feedback on issues with current product and provide meaningful insights for product betterment.
· Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
· Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from sale to delivery.
· Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations, and development team, and participate in weekly cadence calls.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to multitask.
· Strong listening skills.
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations.