Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark SEZ, Phase II,
Tel: +91 484 4066070
The pre-sales process covers all the activities that take place before closing the sale and post-sale.
. Customer discovery to find out exactly what the customer is looking for and what their challenges/pain points are.
· Support with qualification processes of sales opportunities and Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to external as well as internal stakeholders.
· Properly structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and functional documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to the clients.
· Coordinate the POC implementation plans and deliver the Proof of Concepts (POC)
· Provide first-line customer support for seamless product evaluations /pilot engagements.
· Compare in house product offerings at a functional as well as commercial level with competitive products.
· Work with in-house teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of product issues that may arise during the pre-sales process.
· Crafting a unique selling proposition and managing deal qualification and proposals
· Manages and coordinate the hand-over to the services functions for implementation and post-sales support.
· Work with product management team and provide feedback on issues with current product and provide meaningful insights for product betterment.
· Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
· Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from sale to delivery.
· Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations, and development team, and participate in weekly cadence calls.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to multitask.
· Strong listening skills.
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
DevOps Lead/Sr. Engineer
Experience : 8+ years
We are looking for dynamic DevOps Lead/Sr. Engineer who would be supporting all forms of DevOps activities including automated builds, security scans, artifact creation, deployment, and running of automated tests and oversees all DevOps activities.
Roles & Responsibilities will include:
As a DevOps Engineer you will establish and employ Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools. You will be using configuration management automation tools such as Ansible (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems.
You will employ industry Continuous Delivery patterns and collaboratively work with other members to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions.
- Ability to automate test and deploy the code and monitor.
- Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer's expectation.
- Providing continuous delivery solutions in a cloud environment
- DevOps Concept should be clear
- Ready to work as an individual contributor
- Should have working knowledge of either Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Design and implement continuous integration/delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating secure test/production environments for apps.
- Should have experience with CI CD tools both opensource such as Jenkins, Maven as well as any cloud DevOps toolchain like AWS DevOps tool chain(will be a plus)
- Exposure to PaaS technologies - Containers -Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, GKE, Azure containers
- Understands policies, strategies (canary, blue green etc), standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers.
- Experience in CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance
- Understanding of Application architecture and Enterprise Architecture Should have experience primarily on Azure / AWS
- Infrastructure as code using Terraform, Jenkins
Job Description :
6+ years of experience in ETL with at least 3+ years in Informatica.
- Strong experience in designing and developing ETL mappings, mapplets, workflows, sessions using Informatica PowerCenter
- Experience in Informatica Power Center 9.x (ETL) - (Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager), Job Schedulers.
- Must have experience in building complex SQL queries.
- Strong on DW Fundamentals, concepts.
- Understands and review technical requirements, designs ETL process flow and walkthroughs and performs data profiling of required source systems.
- Excellent understanding of various relational database design concepts.
- Extensive experience in Data Modeling & Architecture.
- Experience full lifecycle data warehouse development.
- Experience in managing BI App Support.
- Error handling and Performance Improvements.
- Conduct and participate in design and code walkthroughs.
- Good hands on capability - can independently develop good quality deliverable and guide/mentor junior team members effectively.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders from business and IT teams.
- Communicates effectively with business partners to identify needs and evaluate options.
- Help BI reporting developers with analyzing data source, designing, testing and implementing analytic reports and dashboards.
Dot Net Developer
Experience : 5+ Years
- Develop responsive applications using .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC Core, Entity Framework Core, Web API, jQuery, HTML, AJAX, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Angular.
- Should have good understanding on Object Oriented Programming and be familiar with Design Patterns. Azure experience is plus
- Work location: Completely remote
Experience: 3-5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
· Should have hands on experience with OpenCV and Image processing.
· Able to train and develop models using deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow/Pytorch etc.)
· Able to productionize deep learning models on any cloud platform. Azure/AWS would be preferred.
· Knowledge of modern deep learning architecture such as Resnet, Transformers, VGG, etc.
· Experience in image classification, object detection and segmentation and in any OCR python frameworks.
· Identifying the business problem and providing solution through data analysis
· Visualization of data.
· Data Modeling
· Work closely with the engineers, applied scientists to architect and develop the best design and approach.
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to leadership
· Management of assignments and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Strong exposure in Data Science & Analytics
· Machine Learning/Deep Learning
· AWS/Azure services/tools for data analytics
· Good exposure to Python
· Strong analytical and numerical skills
M.E./M. Tech (Data Analytics) or B.E(Computer Science)
• Design, upgrade and add new features in the app for the iOS platform.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality and documentation.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
• Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
• Evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies, and tools.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proficient with Swift.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Experience with Firebase
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UIUX standards.
•Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Experience in iterative software development environments (Agile, Kanban)
- 9+ years in application development, design and architecture
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification
- Must have experience designing and developing solutions on AWS or Azure cloud services
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy full stack code
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution
- Fixing and performance tuning full stack applications and databases
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in MERN stack, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (NodeJS / Java / C#)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework preferably React
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
- Good OO-skills Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
- Good communication and client-facing skills
Business Development - RPO
Nuvento is looking for Business Development Manager for its RPO business, who will be accountable for end-to-end process involved in Recruitment Process Outsourcing for certain strategic accounts. In this role, you will spearhead revenue growth in these accounts by expanding client base, growing the accounts, maximizing revenue while ensuring profitability.
What you will do:
- Generate new business through business development activities
- Grow the accounts
- Strategic planning in developing new clients, new strategies and implementation.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss
- Responsible for managing and enhancing the existing Client relationships
- Fulfilment of current open positions, and proactively preparing enough pipeline, including creating innovative ways of hiring
- Client satisfaction
- Client retention and no churn
- Ensure processes are put in place. To enable this, review and enhance existing processes.
- Review gaps with Senior Leadership and recommend/ implement process/ procedures to fill gaps
- Ensure process is entirely metrics driven
What you need to have:
- 5 to 6+ years of experience in RPO/ Staffing and related business development
- Experience in leading large IT Indian recruitment businesses
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client handling skills
Tech Lead - ReactJS
• Design algorithms and flowcharts
• Must have experience in Front End, Middle Tier and Back End development experience
• Mentor, Manage a Team through the SDLC Life Cycle
• Work with Product team in understanding the requirements, perform impact analysis
• Design solutions to modules, new functionalities across the product
• Provide Technical Guidance to team members in the Technical Stack
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
• Work on Cloud Solutions for builds and deployments.
Knowledge and Skill
• 9+ years of professional development experience.
• Proficient in building restful APIs using NodeJS using Express
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js
• Experience in RDBMS like Postgres, SQL server etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB etc.
• Good understanding of architectural styles and design patterns (including working to SOLID principles and some knowledge of engineering for performance)
• Good Knowledge of single sign-on protocols such as OIDC & OAuth and SAML
• Experience architecting and developing distributed systems design.
• Experience in one or more of the following: test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools, and testing frameworks.
• Extensive experience writing unit tests/integration tests
• Good understanding of Rest API frameworks
• Experience in AGILE development specifically to JIRA
• Must have knowledge of DevOps and cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP and Azure
Experience - 5-7 years
• Strong attention to details with analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Actively participate in requirement grooming sessions with the Product Manager to understand the module to be tested.
• Create test plans, test scenarios, test cases for the module requirements. Review these with the Product Manager.
• Develop automation & performance test scripts for the relevant modules using Selenium/Cypress/Cucumber, Appium, JMeter.
• Support DevOps team to setup the QA environment with the test tools.
• Execute the test cases and scenarios with attention to detail and capture results.
• Collaborate with development & QA team members to ensure seamless hand-off between development team & QA team to deliver end-to-end working functionality.
• Support Scrum master for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
• Prepare a test exit report for every module/functionality and present the same to the key stakeholders
• Provide UAT support to business users to assist them in understanding and testing the journey.
• Lead the sprint show & tell demos, customer demos of the module.
• Work closely with the project manager to provide timely updates.
• Strong knowledge on API testing using tools like POSTMAN
• Experience on Mobile Automation
• Experience on Appium
• Experience in Test Automation Frameworks and Test Automation Tools (Selenium/Cypress/Cucumber)
• Experience in automated load testing using jMeter
• Ability to present technical information to both technical / non-technical audience
• Must be a team player, and work well with others
• Multi-tasking and workload management abilities
Sr. Developer -(ReactJS or Node)
- 7+ years in application development
- 5+ Years of experience as lead and UI/Front-end developer on ReactJS, NodeJS, and MongoDB (MERN)
- At least 2 years of developer lead experience in handling a team of 5+ people.
- Experience in Restful Web Services integration.
- Experience working with Databases (MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Experience designing data models
- Working experience on source code version control systems (SVN, GIT)
- Working experience on Issue Tracking tools e.g. Jira, Bugzilla
- Working experience on Code Analysis tools e.g. Sonar Qube.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-facing experience
- Knowledge of MVC Pattern and Architecture.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with web debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in all testing phases of development including Unit & Integration Testing.
- Excellent time-management skills
UI UX Designer
Experience – 3-5 years
· Create close working relationships with Product, Strategy, Marketing, and Engineering, to shape and deliver design vision and strategy
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Practice an iterative, user-centered design approach and create best-in-class deliverables in every phase of the UX design lifecycle.
. Lead discovery sessions and brainstorms.
·Develop user flows, wireframes, UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites, feature function and look like
· Present concepts, ideas and potential solutions to stakeholders and senior management and implement their feedback.
· Participate actively in UX testing and revise designs after synthesizing test results.
· Utilize deep knowledge of UX best practices and trends in media, online learning and emerging
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Creating and maintaining App/site-wide style guide
· Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.).
· In-depth knowledge of UX collaboration tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Miro and similar
· Phone and Tablet design experience for Android and iOS is a must
· Demonstrable experience with responsive design a must.
· Bachelor s degree / diploma in Graphic Design/product design or relevant experience
· Portfolio must exhibit understanding of user experience design principles and knowledge of UI best practices and usability
Automation and Functional Test Engineer- QA
Experience – 3-5 years
• Responsible for the testing and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and interpersonal quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
• Requirement analysis and design of manual test cases and automation scripts based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Test execution of features and/or bug-validation and delivering solutions in accordance with testing guidelines and timely with high quality.
• Identification and implementation of integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• Performing relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Performing regular technical coordination / review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and critical issues if any.
• Supporting Scrum master for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
• Preparing and Reporting test and bug statistics to the management and business partner
• Execution of functional, integration and system test scenarios with the ability to drive successful resolution of discovered defects to deliver working software. Comfortable testing interfaces, website and services
• Strong knowledge on API testing using tools like POSTMAN.
• Experience on Mobile Automation.
• Experience on Appium / Selendroid.
• Experience in Test Automation Frameworks and Test Automation Tools (Selenium/Protractor/SQUISH).
• Understanding of Batch vs Realtime applications/testing.
• Experience using a Test Management tool for maintaining testcases/defects.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
Tester (Automation + Manual)
Experience: 6 Years
- Experience in both backend and UI automation.
- Good communication skills.
- Technical skillset required:
- Strong command on programming language- Java and working experience on test development
- Working knowledge on spring framework is preferable.
- Strong grasp and experience in backend automation (using rest assured, http client etc). Experience with Postman/ SoapUI tool.
- Experience in SWAGGER, JEST.
- Working experience on test life cycle (test planning, test designing, test case creation/maintenance, test automation, execution, reporting)
- Experience on performance testing tools
- Good understanding on micro-service-based architecture, CI/CD frameworks
- Familiarity with cloud platform such as AZURE, AWS, GCP.
- Knowledge or working experience of Agile methodology