Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark SEZ, Phase II,
Tel: +91 484 4066070
Lead Android Developer
Experience: 6+ Years
· Design and build advanced applications for Android platform.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Work with data sources and APIs.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
· Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
· Evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies, and tools.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
. Mentoring and Leading the Android development team.
· Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
· Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
· Experience with offline storage and performance tuning.
· Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common functionalities.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
· Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Familiarity with continuous integration.
. Experience in leading the android development team