Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark SEZ, Phase II,
Tel: +91 484 4066070
Lead IOS Developer
Experience: 6+ Years
- Design, upgrade and add new features in the app for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality and documentation.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies, and tools.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Mentoring and Leading the IOS development team.
- Proficient with Swift.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Firebase
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UIUX standards.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience in iterative software development environments (Agile, Kanban)
- Experience in leading the IOS development team