Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark SEZ, Phase II,
Tel: +91 484 4066070
We provide you an opportunity to be an integral part of the Talent Technology team that develops and supports SharePoint applications based on the requirements provided by the clients and other end users. You will be an independent/key contributor in development and support of SharePoint requirements including extensive customization/coding.
Work you’ll do
Design of SharePoint implementations using industry-wide best practices Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions. This would include standard and custom features, field types, content types, external content types, Web parts, site columns, list creation, workflows, layouts, lists, and libraries
Document and content management system, Site Templates, Master Templates, Web applications, and User Profiling
Working experience in SharePoint 2013
Design and development of reports and dashboards
Creation of out-of-the-box solutions and customizations
Submission of assigned work within planned man-hours and schedule
Ensure quality deliverables as per documented norms and standards
Strong analytical skills and good problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of experience in SharePoint 2013 or above technology in development.
- Working experience in MS SharePoint 2013 and above.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
- Application development experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013 is desirable.
- Experience in SharePoint Designer and workflow development.
- Adequate understanding of SharePoint 2013 administration.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge on SharePoint System/Solution Architecture Design.
- Should have working knowledge on Custom Web Part Application Development.
- Practical implementation of CSOM and Server object model is a must.
- Good knowledge on SharePoint Administration both at administrative and developer level.
- Complete understanding on SharePoint upgrade/migration process from lower to higher versions.
- Must have working knowledge on writing complex workflows.
- Strong knowledge on HTML(5) and CSS(3) and knowledge on bootstrap.
- Working knowledge on writing SQL Queries and integration with SharePoint is an added advantage.
- Customizing the Enterprise Search is an added advantage.