Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark SEZ, Phase II,
Tel: +91 484 4066070
LEAD PYTHON DEVELOPER
Experience: 5+ Years
As a Team Lead you will
· Collaborate with team(s) to design, build, and maintain our software systems.
· Write high quality code, participate actively in code reviews, and consistently help to ship software, mentor others, and grow department culture and team.
· Facilitate, support, and drive the professional development of direct reports.
· Work with Product team and other Engineers to maximize company’s ability to quickly leverage data and meet customers’ needs.
· Manage a team of engineers who focus on building scalable technology solutions, hiring new engineers for the team, setting attainable goals and objectives while developing employees and monitoring performance.
· Develop the future architecture of our expanding platform by allocating resources on your team to accomplish goals set in our technology roadmap.
· Deliver product features with high user value
· Achieve higher quality code every day (more reliable, scalable, performant, secure, etc.)
· Positive morale and continuous growth of all managed engineers
· Minimize the impact of defects, user errors, and other aspects of our technical products.
· Understanding, analysing, and implementing – Business needs, feature modification requests, conversion into software components
· Great problem-solving skills
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a secure and scalable application
· Working closely with R&D and Machine Learning engineers implementing algorithms that power user and developer-facing products.
· API Development using Django, Flask
· Fine-tune and develop AI/ML-based algorithms based on results.
· Developing – Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, server-side logic, and platform, statistical learning models, highly responsive web and mobile applications.
· 5+ solid years of experience as a Python Developer
· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python architecture and code
· Design and write highly efficient complex algorithms
· Expertise in popular Python frameworks (Django, Flask & Pyramid)
· Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
· Experienced working with RESTful services and APIs.
· Experienced working containerized microservices using Docker, Kubernetes and more.
· Experience with MongoDB is a bonus.