Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark SEZ, Phase II,
Tel: +91 484 4066070
Pre Sales Consultant
- Works on deals assigned to the sales team, supporting and prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
- Reports to Lead - Presales
- Reports on a dotted-line basis to the sales team manager.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and delivery teams.
- This position may be assigned to support a geography or one or more named account teams.
- BTech or MCA or MBA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling Presales work in an IT Services company
- Must have - Experience in Presales for data engineering or cloud technology solutions
- Expert verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be ready to work in US shift hours