Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark SEZ, Phase II,
Tel: +91 484 4066070
Support the central operations of the Outsourcing Account Delivery team in managing resources, projects, and budgets to meet both the goals of these teams and clients served
- 5-8+ years technical experience ideally in L1/L2 technical support.
- Experience in operational management or project management with teams of 20 - 40
- Act as single point of contact for the Critical and Escalated incidents and Requests
- Understand and assess how the issue affects the customer, business impact and the sense of urgency
- Collaborate with concerned engineer on action / solution plans
- Master the escalation workflow and handle the process in case of bottlenecks
- Provide ownership for Service Management (ITSM) processes with Agile DevOps across all of Client Technology
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures per established KPIs
- Gather metrics via monitoring, identify trends, and provide reports indicating levels of process compliance
- Provide accountability for ensuring relevant process efficiencies are put in place to support the needs
- Create service improvement plan (SIP) items to address issues and track SIP items through to completion
- Communicate planned & unplanned service-impacting events via various channels
- Ability to both lead and work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to work and problem solving.
- Delegation of service support tasks, case management, performance management and SLA management
- Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support helpline calls and Emails
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Maintain overall ownership of client’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a committed SLA
- Resource planning/Work allocation
- Drafts and maintains policy, standards and procedures, knowledge base articles.
- Work with internal teams on defining engagement and escalation procedures
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Ability to work proactively with little direct supervision.
- Experience in IT Service delivery management/IT Solutions Helpdesk
- Knowledge and hands on Ticketing Tools such as Jira, Service now Etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Tools and framework integration with Agile and DevSecOps practices.
- Knowledge on Incident/ Change, Problem management Service request and Catalog
- Knowledge on Datacenter, Cloud/AWS/Azure and its architecture, Networking concepts, Support experience is added advantage
- Familiarity with SaaS Cloud applications/delivery model and networking concepts highly preferred
- Bachelor of Engineering - BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity of Databases (MS SQL and MySQL), Client / Server operating systems, Networking, and IP Telephony.
- Acquainted with ITIL/ITSM framework with DevOps integration.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Spoken English)
- Able to work flexible hours on request or as part of a shift system.
Currently, work from home until Covid restrictions however post that has to work from office
Willing to relocate as per business requirements.