Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase 2, Infopark SEZ, Phase II, Kochi-682303 Tel: +91 484 4066070
Experience : 4+ years
Nuvento Inc. is a digital tech services and solutions company that helps business pivot their capabilities by with digital technology.
As a Senior Content Writer for Nuvento, you will be responsible for developing well-researched content that accurately reflects the company’s services and products for online and print mediums. You will work closely with the digital marketing, sales and technology teams to understand ideas and convert them to effective copy. We expect you to be creative and a natural at time management.
Inquisitiveness and curiosity to learn gets extra points!
Responsibilities of the Content Writer
- Produce well-researched easy-to-understand content for publications online and in print.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with associated team members
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Work in a time-bound manner and take ownership for activities.
- Review content that gets published on online channels to ensure grammatical accuracy and correctness of idea.
- Periodically check if the marketing collateral used for inside and outbound sales activities are up-to-date.
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- A good grasp over marketing writing, UX writing and related areas
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with business requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services