Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark SEZ, Phase II,
Tel: +91 484 4066070
Data Modeler on RDBMS and MongoDB
- Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models.
- Evaluating existing data systems.
- Working with the development team to create conceptual data models and data flows.
- Developing best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
- Reviewing modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Working with ETL developers to enable data transfers
- Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models.
- Updating and optimizing local and metadata models.
- Evaluating implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing data systems.
Data Modeler Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with physical and relational data modeling.
- Expert knowledge on RDBMS (MSSQL/Oracle)
- Expert knowledge on MongoDB
- Experience designing and developing Data Warehouse systems
- Experience working on cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Expert knowledge of metadata management and related tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.