Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase 2, Infopark SEZ, Phase II, Kochi-682303 Tel: +91 484 4066070
US IT Recruiter
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruitment process for clients in the US.
- Work closely with the Recruiting leads and hiring managers.
- Work on strategic global hiring programs.
- Develop an action plan for recruiting the best fit for the organization.
- Procure people for different IT Requirements.
- Use niche platforms related to IT, to source potential candidates.
- Personally, conduct interviews, document the same, and report as the need arises.
- In addition to executing individual responsibility should be able to work in unison with the other departments with the Company’s growth perspective in mind.
- Keeping abreast of the industry trends.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in US IT Recruiting
- In-depth knowledge of hiring practices and existing laws with respect to the US market.
- Should have worked on Stack and cloud positions
- Experience in building the talent pool for the IT department of the company.
- Must be comfortable working in EST and PST shifts.
- Experience in recruiting US Citizens and Green Card holders.
- Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like H1B, E3, and TN.
- Familiarity with different US Tax terms is required (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
- Strong understanding of technical requirements.
- Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Should be self-motivated as well as a team player.
- The ability to think analytically so as to consider all applicants and recommend the right fit for the organization.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to network in order to build an exemplary IT department for the company.
- Proficient in English.