Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase 2, Infopark SEZ, Phase II, Kochi-682303 Tel: +91 484 4066070
Team Leader (Managed Services)
Open Positions: 1
- Responsible for leading, motivating and overseeing the day-to-day management of a team of Managed Service Support Consultants and engineers
- Ensuring that the team provide a first class, (predominantly SLA driven) service to customers when dealing with and resolving a variety of managed service enquires.
- This is a very customer focussed, hands-on role where the Team Leader will be expected to handle and resolve customer queries as well as undertake the day-to-day management aspects that the post requires.
- The ideal candidate will be able encourage effective team working by seeking input from team members and will support team members (technically and operationally) in achieving continuous improvement by encouraging ideas and recommendations for procedural, operational and system improvements.
- Co-ordinate and manage the day to day activities of the team by monitoring and managing the distribution of the daily workload evenly across all team members
- Motivating, coaching and developing the team to deliver first class service
- Liaise with customers regarding post sales requirements, delivery, and will have input into on-going service reviews
- Ensure all Managed Service provisions are delivered on time and in accordance to customers' expectations and that ordering, delivery & support is planned and scheduled accordingly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress against objectives, and instil performance-oriented culture with focus on accountability
- Conduct monthly one to one’s with individual team members as well as formal 6-monthly appraisals
- To monitor and record attendance and manage issues as appropriate
- Contribute to the on-going development of the Managed Support function by sharing knowledge, experience, and expertise with other team leaders
- To recognise opportunities for improvements to procedures by pro-actively offering ideas and solutions Encouraging team input into procedures and practices – assisting them in developing their ideas
- Provides an escalation level for problem support, management, resolution, and communication as appropriate
- Work with the departments Service and Process Improvement analysts to ensure all aspects of the department “business as usual” operations can be maintained to meet customers’ requirements
- Work with the Service management function to ensure key SLAs are met for provisioning and support and to ensure progress updates are provided as required where service issues are identified
- Ensure activity on projects is regularly monitored to ensure milestones are met.
- Ensure the Test labs are maintained and supported to agreed standards and all relevant testing is documented Assist the team where required by actively working on customer issues, handling calls etc ?
- Proven experience in a combined customer service handling / technical support role
- Experience with Full stack software platforms and data warehouse environments a must
- Good academic background with a degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology, Business Studies, Computing or relevant subject an advantage
- Experience of motivating and leading others or deputising in the team leader’s absence
- Previous team leading experience in a similar role in a growing business an advantage
- Experience of providing structured feedback and coaching others
- High standard of communication both written and verbal
- Capable of managing own workload with minimal supervision to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise and distribute team workload effectively
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- High performer who is recognised as a role model in their current role
- Able to deal with challenging customer and staffing issues in a professional and supportive manner and to see these through to resolution
- Keen to offer ideas and solutions to develop the Technical Support function
- Ability to encourage ideas from ground level Able to work as part of on-call rotation basis ?