Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase 2, Infopark SEZ, Phase II, Kochi-682303 Tel: +91 484 4066070
Experience : 4+ years
Nuvento Inc. is a digital tech services and solutions company that helps business pivot their capabilities by with digital technology.
As a Senior Content Writer for Nuvento, you will be responsible for developing well-researched content that accurately reflects the company’s services and products for online and print mediums. You will work closely with the digital marketing, sales and technology teams to understand ideas and convert them to effective copy. We expect you to be creative and a natural at time management.
Inquisitiveness and curiosity to learn gets extra points!
Responsibilities of the Content Writer
- Produce well-researched easy-to-understand content for publications online and in print.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with associated team members
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Work in a time-bound manner and take ownership for activities.
- Review content that gets published on online channels to ensure grammatical accuracy and correctness of idea.
- Periodically check if the marketing collateral used for inside and outbound sales activities are up-to-date.
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- A good grasp over marketing writing, UX writing and related areas
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with business requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
Experience: 3+ years
- Monitoring of servers and applications.
- Addressing user tickets regarding hardware and software.
- Coordinate between support and development teams to ensure effective delivery of monitoring services to the end-user.
- Asking targeted questions to diagnose problems.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional.
- Help create technical documentation and manuals.
- Provide 24/7 coverage on a rotational basis.
- Experience: Freshers/Experienced.
- Basics of SQL/MySQL/React Native/ReactJS/Node.js/C#/Python.
- Good logical reasoning skills.
- Qualification: Computer science degree/Engineering/ITI.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions in English through call, email, and chat.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to work in multiple shifts.
- Good communication skill.
US IT Recruiter
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruitment process for clients in the US.
- Work closely with the Recruiting leads and hiring managers.
- Work on strategic global hiring programs.
- Develop an action plan for recruiting the best fit for the organization.
- Procure people for different IT Requirements.
- Use niche platforms related to IT, to source potential candidates.
- Personally, conduct interviews, document the same, and report as the need arises.
- In addition to executing individual responsibility should be able to work in unison with the other departments with the Company’s growth perspective in mind.
- Keeping abreast of the industry trends.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in US IT Recruiting
- In-depth knowledge of hiring practices and existing laws with respect to the US market.
- Should have worked on Stack and cloud positions
- Experience in building the talent pool for the IT department of the company.
- Must be comfortable working in EST and PST shifts.
- Experience in recruiting US Citizens and Green Card holders.
- Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like H1B, E3, and TN.
- Familiarity with different US Tax terms is required (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
- Strong understanding of technical requirements.
- Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Should be self-motivated as well as a team player.
- The ability to think analytically so as to consider all applicants and recommend the right fit for the organization.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to network in order to build an exemplary IT department for the company.
- Proficient in English.
Customer Service Executive
Experience : 1-2 Years
- Make large amounts of outbound sales calls in a timely manner and meet the client specified targets.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to sell the service
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Constantly works towards improving product knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer executive role – Sales process
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Flexible to work in shifts (6 days with rotational weekly off)
Current work Model
- Work from Home until covid restrictions. Post that it will be work from office. Willing to relocate. We may have an office in Pune or Navi Mumbai.
- Should posses a Smart Phone with good network coverage of at least 2 leading telecom service providers
- Broadband connection is mandatory with minimum speed of 25 MBPS upload and download
- Should be able to Read, Write and Speak – Marathi, Hindi and English
- 9+ years in application development, design and architecture
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification
- Must have experience designing and developing solutions on AWS or Azure cloud services
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy full stack code
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution
- Fixing and performance tuning full stack applications and databases
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in MERN stack, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (NodeJS / Java / C#)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework preferably React
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
- Good OO-skills Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
- Good communication and client-facing skills
LI/L2 Support JD
Support the central operations of the Outsourcing Account Delivery team in managing resources, projects, and budgets to meet both the goals of these teams and clients served
- 5-8+ years technical experience ideally in L1/L2 technical support.
- Experience in operational management or project management with teams of 20 - 40
- Act as single point of contact for the Critical and Escalated incidents and Requests
- Understand and assess how the issue affects the customer, business impact and the sense of urgency
- Collaborate with concerned engineer on action / solution plans
- Master the escalation workflow and handle the process in case of bottlenecks
- Provide ownership for Service Management (ITSM) processes with Agile DevOps across all of Client Technology
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures per established KPIs
- Gather metrics via monitoring, identify trends, and provide reports indicating levels of process compliance
- Provide accountability for ensuring relevant process efficiencies are put in place to support the needs
- Create service improvement plan (SIP) items to address issues and track SIP items through to completion
- Communicate planned & unplanned service-impacting events via various channels
- Ability to both lead and work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to work and problem solving.
- Delegation of service support tasks, case management, performance management and SLA management
- Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support helpline calls and Emails
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Maintain overall ownership of client’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a committed SLA
- Resource planning/Work allocation
- Drafts and maintains policy, standards and procedures, knowledge base articles.
- Work with internal teams on defining engagement and escalation procedures
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Ability to work proactively with little direct supervision.
- Experience in IT Service delivery management/IT Solutions Helpdesk
- Knowledge and hands on Ticketing Tools such as Jira, Service now Etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Tools and framework integration with Agile and DevSecOps practices.
- Knowledge on Incident/ Change, Problem management Service request and Catalog
- Knowledge on Datacenter, Cloud/AWS/Azure and its architecture, Networking concepts, Support experience is added advantage
- Familiarity with SaaS Cloud applications/delivery model and networking concepts highly preferred
- Bachelor of Engineering - BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity of Databases (MS SQL and MySQL), Client / Server operating systems, Networking, and IP Telephony.
- Acquainted with ITIL/ITSM framework with DevOps integration.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Spoken English)
- Able to work flexible hours on request or as part of a shift system.
Currently, work from home until Covid restrictions however post that has to work from office
Willing to relocate as per business requirements.
Pre Sales Consultant
- Works on deals assigned to the sales team, supporting and prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
- Reports to Lead - Presales
- Reports on a dotted-line basis to the sales team manager.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and delivery teams.
- This position may be assigned to support a geography or one or more named account teams.
- BTech or MCA or MBA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling Presales work in an IT Services company
- Must have - Experience in Presales for data engineering or cloud technology solutions
- Expert verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be ready to work in US shift hours