Nuvento Systems Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase 2, Infopark SEZ, Phase II, Kochi-682303 Tel: +91 484 4066070
- Writing effective, scalable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
We are seeking a Python Developer with 3+ years of experience to join our data engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you will build robust Python apps that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- 3+ years work experience as a Python Developer
- Knowledge in Flask Python framework
- Python using Pandas, Numpy etc.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
US IT Recruiter
2+ Years Experience In US IT Recruitment, Business Processes
- Research, validate, negotiate, confirm technical experience, skill level, and communication skills, create formal presentations and submit candidates for various Information Technology engagements throughout the US for both contact, contract-to-hire, and full time hire positions within corporate environments.
- Utilize search tools such as Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed, and other various web based reference databases and social media sites for networking and finding qualified candidates.
- Exploring wide ranges of recruitment as well as identifying the need for continues process of bench sales along with recruitment.
- Additionally work with 3rd party consulting and placement firms to obtain candidates throughout US for corp-to-corp engagements. Client industries include Healthcare, Financial Services / Banking & Trading, Technology, Telecom and more.
- Uses client requirements to effectively fill opportunities. Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for positions.
- Communicates with client hiring managers to understand needs and timelines. Builds professional relationships with candidates and clients.
Sales Executive India
Experience: 2-4 yrs exp
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments.
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget, and decision making
- Offer products and services to qualified clients through demos, in the current scenario due to Covid restrictions demos are done online, post covid restrictions travel is necessary
- Handle sales process from prospecting through close and understand the process
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document activities
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings
- Engage in educational meetings on product development and updates
- Coordinate with the management team to enhance sales presentation
- Meet productivity metrics as per the management team’s directions
- Handle customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFPs
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral
- Run live and web-based presentations
Full Stack Lead
Experience – 6-8 years
Notice Period - Immediate to 30 days max
Location -Work from Home - Full Time
- Participate as a team member in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- 6+ years in application development 3+ Years of experience as lead and UI/Front-end developer on ReactJS, NodeJS and MongoDB.
- At least 2 years of developer lead experience in handling team of 5+ people.
- Experience in Restful Web Services integration. *Experience working with Databases (MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres).
- Working experience on source code version control systems (SVN, GIT).
- Working experience on Issue Tracking tool e.g. Jira, Bugzilla.
- Working experience on Code Analysis tools e.g. Sonar Qube..
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing experience Knowledge of MVC Pattern and Architecture.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with web debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in all testing phases of development including Unit & Integration Testing.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with team and stakeholders to derive options and solutions to various problems.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks to achieve objectives.
- Expertise in the investigation and resolution of production issues.
Informatica Senior ETL developer
Job Description :
6+ years of experience in ETL with at least 3+ years in Informatica.
- Strong experience in designing and developing ETL mappings, mapplets, workflows, sessions using Informatica PowerCenter
- Experience in Informatica Power Center 9.x (ETL) - (Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager), Job Schedulers.
- Must have experience in building complex SQL queries.
- Strong on DW Fundamentals, concepts.
- Understands and review technical requirements, designs ETL process flow and walkthroughs and performs data profiling of required source systems.
- Excellent understanding of various relational database design concepts.
- Extensive experience in Data Modeling & Architecture.
- Experience full lifecycle data warehouse development.
- Experience in managing BI App Support.
- Error handling and Performance Improvements.
- Conduct and participate in design and code walkthroughs.
- Good hands on capability - can independently develop good quality deliverable and guide/mentor junior team members effectively.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders from business and IT teams.
- Communicates effectively with business partners to identify needs and evaluate options.
- Help BI reporting developers with analyzing data source, designing, testing and implementing analytic reports and dashboards.
AEM, Core Java, JSP, Servlets, XML, HTML, Java 8
- Experienced Java Developer with knowledge in web framework based development and internet technologies
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM, CRX, Target and DAM
- Translate marketing and web site needs into AEMspecific recommendations and solutions
- Leverage AEM, other state-of-the-art technologies, and integration patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges
- Design and improve internal development methodologies around Adobe AEM solution
- Deliver a robust self-service environment for the end user community
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of AEMs core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines
- Work with technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobe's Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Integrate websites with web analytics tools and analyze/report on analytics data
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 2-15 years in Internet related system development for a public-facing internet web site. (Candidate must have prior experience with public-facing/internet web site development)
- Exposure to AEM Sites preferred
- Experience working with CMS platforms, and 5+ years of experience building with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM, CRX)
- Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
- Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and scalability
- Ability to reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the data available, and developing effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web applications
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, mobile devices, etc.)
- 9+ years in application development, design and architecture
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification
- Must have experience designing and developing solutions on AWS or Azure cloud services
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy full stack code
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution
- Fixing and performance tuning full stack applications and databases
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in MERN stack, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (NodeJS / Java / C#)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework preferably React
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
- Good OO-skills Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
- Good communication and client-facing skills
Team Leader - Managed Services
Responsible for leading, motivating and overseeing the day to day management of a team of Managed Service Support Consultants and engineers; ensuring that the team provide a first class, (predominantly SLA driven) service to customers when dealing with and resolving a variety of managed service enquires. This is a very customer focused, hands-on role where the Team Leader will be expected to handle and resolve customer queries as well as undertake the day to day management aspects that the post requires.
The ideal candidate will be able encourage effective team working by seeking input from team members and will support team members (technically and operationally) in achieving continuous improvement by encouraging ideas and recommendations for procedural, operational and system improvements.
- Co-ordinate and manage the day to day activities of the team by monitoring and managing the distribution of the daily workload evenly across all team members
- Motivating, coaching and developing the team to deliver a first class service
- Liaise with customers regarding post sales requirements, delivery, and will have input into on-going service reviews
- Ensure all Managed Service provisions are delivered on time and in accordance to customers expectations and that ordering, delivery & support is planned and scheduled
- Accordingly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress against objectives, and instill performance-oriented culture with focus on accountability
- Conduct monthly one to one’s with individual team members as well as formal 6-monthly appraisals
- To monitor and record attendance and manage issues as appropriate
- Contribute to the on-going development of the Managed Support function by sharing knowledge, experience and expertise with other team leaders
- To recognize opportunities for improvements to procedures by pro-actively offering ideas and solutions
- Encouraging team input into procedures and practices – assisting them in developing their ideas
- Provides an escalation level for problem support, management, resolution and communication as appropriate
- Work with the departments Service and Process Improvement analysts to ensure all aspects of the department “business as usual” operations can be maintained to meet customers’ requirements
- Work with the Service management function to ensure key SLAs are met for provisioning and support and to ensure progress updates are provided as required where service issues are identified
- Ensure activity on projects is regularly monitored to ensure milestones are met.
- Ensure the Test labs are maintained and supported to agreed standards and all relevant testing is documented
- Assist the team where required by actively working on customer issues, handling calls etc
- Proven experience in a combined customer service handling / technical support role
- Experience with Full stack software platforms and data warehouse environments a must
- Good academic background with a degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology,
- Business Studies, Computing or relevant subject an advantage
- Experience of motivating and leading others or deputizing in the team leader’s absence
- Previous team leading experience in a similar role in a growing business an advantage
- Experience of providing structured feedback and coaching others
- High standard of communication both written and verbal
- Capable of managing own workload with minimal supervision to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritize and distribute team workload effectively
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- High performer who is recognized as a role model in their current role
- Able to deal with challenging customer and staffing issues in a professional and supportive manner and to see these through to resolution
- Keen to offer ideas and solutions to develop the Technical Support function
- Ability to encourage ideas from ground level
- Able to work as part of on-call rotation basis
React JS Developer
- Participate with team to perform analysis, assessment, and resolution for defects and incidents of intermediate complexity and escalate appropriately.
- Work within guidelines set by the team to independently tackle well-scoped problems.
- 3+ years of experience with React.js
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of Mongo DB will be an added advantage
- Experience with charting and mapping libraries is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good communication skills & good team player
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem-solving.
- Able to adapt to new platforms and constantly hone skills.