TutorComp Infotech (I) Pvt.Ltd
Second Floor, Park Office Athulya Building, Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kerala- 682042
Education Manager- (Regular Teaching Experience required) - 3 Positions (Immediate)
We are looking out for an Education Manager with excellent communication skills.
Please refer the link to know more and apply with us.
Please find the JD as mentioned below:
• Focus on Active Students of TutorComp.
• To communicate effectively with clients and be involved wherever relevant in presentations and meetings.
• Ensuring Student Academic Reports from teachers are being circulated in regular intervals.
• Tracking student's progress and preparing cumulative progress
• Determining appropriate educational solutions for different types of students (slow learners, differently able etc.).
• Setting monthly parent-teacher discussions
• Following up regularly with the active students and their feedback about the teachers.
• Analysing dropouts and reasons for discontinuation of any student - biweekly/monthly basis
• Organizing the reports and the feedback from students in a repository.
• Collecting and Reviewing Academic Reports.
• Conducting meetings with the Parents, Students and Tutors.
• Being an active member in supporting the collective well-being of the organization and team, to provide quality education worldwide.
Please find the requirements as mentioned below:
• Strong communication skills in English with a neutral accent.
• 4 years of experience in Full time teaching.
• Ability to manager a group of teachers.
• Proven working experience in the educational industry.
• Having exposure in dealing with International Clients or International Curriculums.
• Willing to work in Shifts.
• Education: Graduate/Post Graduate. Educated in International Curriculum will be an added advantage
• Experience: 3 to 8 years.
• Job location: Infopark Phase -I, Cochin
TutorComp is an online tutoring global leader providing personalized tutors all over the world. We
enable students across the World to learn, excel and stay ahead of the knowledge and innovation
curve. Our exceedingly qualified and expert tutors enable students to outperform and deliver
outstanding grades. Our mission is to make learning easily accessible to students, and to leverage
technology and global talent. Our global operations are supported through an extensive network at
various worldwide markets of United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia,
France, India, UAE (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, and Sharjah), Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and