TutorComp Infotech (I) Pvt.Ltd
Second Floor, Park Office Athulya Building, Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kerala- 682042
Designer - Graphics - 5 positions
We are looking for an enthusiastic Designer who has expertise in creating visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
• Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
• Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
• Meet with concerned department authorities to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
• Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
• Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
• Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect requirement specifications.
• 3 plus years of proven experience in designing.
• Must have a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Must possess excellent ability to Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Advanced knowledge in all designing software’s, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
• Good Knowledge in Google web designer for creating interactive posters.
• Capability of handling JS, HTML to create interactive posters.
TutorComp is an online tutoring global leader providing personalized tutors all over the world. We enable students across the World to learn, excel and stay ahead of the knowledge and innovation curve. Our exceedingly qualified and expert tutors enable students to outperform and deliver outstanding grades. Our mission is to make learning easily accessible to students, and to leverage technology and global talent. Our global operations are supported through an extensive network at various worldwide markets of United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, France, India, UAE (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, and Sharjah), Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia.