TutorComp Infotech (I) Pvt.Ltd
Second Floor, Park Office Athulya Building, Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kerala- 682042
Academic Associate (Operations) - 30 Positions
We are looking out for a Dynamic & Enthusiastic person to join our team as our Academic Associate. Please find the details as mentioned below:
• Strong problem solving and client interaction skills, and ability to work in result-oriented team environment.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching, and recommending new opportunities.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects. Researching and analyzing sales options.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals.
• Answer telephones and respond to inquiries from clients and participants.
• Create, compile and export databases containing all information for each event.
• Deal with customer complaints or issues.
• Supporting other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.
• Being an active member in supporting the collective well-being of the organization and team, to provide quality educational service worldwide.
Please find the requirements & other details as mentioned below:
• Graduate/Post Graduate.
• Strong written & oral communication skills in English.
• Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Reliable with patience and professionalism.
• Willing to work in Shifts.
• Job location: Infopark Cochin.
TutorComp is an online tutoring global leader providing personalized tutors all over the world. We enable students across the World to learn, excel and stay ahead of the knowledge and innovation curve. Our exceedingly qualified and expert tutors enable students to outperform and deliver outstanding grades. Our mission is to make learning easily accessible to students, and to leverage technology and global talent. Our global operations are supported through an extensive network at various worldwide markets of United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, France, India, UAE (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, and Sharjah), Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia.
Interested candidates can apply to email@example.com