CCS Technologies (P) Ltd
Fourth floor, Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Kusumagiri P.O,
Functional Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE
Job description Summary:
Provide functional consultancy in enterprise projects implementation using Microsoft Dynamics 365
Customer Engagement (CE/CRM) platform. Should actively involve in reviewing client business
processes, re-engineering the clients processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the
functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.
• Consulting including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations,
analysis, implementation and training of end users utilising primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier
Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
• Business and process analysis
• Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents.
• Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
• Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication.
• Quality Assurance & Documentation
• Develop common test data.
• Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create demonstrations to provide
proof of concept; plan and assist the team in drafting statements of work to include
estimation of effort/cost.
• Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM 2015/2016 capabilities,
functions and features to clients and prospects.
• Build positive client relationships by developing an understanding of the client’s business
• Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets, and
complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction.
• Perform requirements gathering, Business Process Analysis.
• Enable end-user to use Dynamics 365 with systematic planning and execution of end-user
• Vast Implementations exposure at enterprise-level.
• Strong understanding of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
• Should possess Client facing and Business analysis skill.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.• Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering
• Highly confident with providing support and training to users.
• Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client
deliverables by refining, analysing, and structuring relevant data.
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the
• Having Technical know-how of Dynamics 365 customisation tools and technologies be an
• Acquired one or more certifications within Dynamics 365 will be preferred
• Minimum 4 years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience
• Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
• Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of
• Experience across various industries
• Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions.
• Experience gathering business requirements (to be model, as is model, etc.) and experience
configuring Microsoft CRM modules including Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Field
Service and Project automation