CCS Technologies (P) Ltd
Fourth floor, Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Kusumagiri P.O,
Technical Architect – Web & Mobile
Job description Summary
• Actively engages in the Solution & Application Architecture including but not limited to cloud
(AWS and Azure) based solutions for our client engagements.
• Proactively identifies / resolves complex and cross-organizational challenges.
• Responsible for providing invaluable insight and architectural guidance to our customers and
engagement team as they plan and build out new products.
• Collaborate closely with business and be a technology leader for developers and work with
them to ensure adherence to the solution architecture.
• Develop and guide teams to overall architecture (including User Experience,
authoring, information, application, mobility, analytics, virtualization & infrastructure
• Responsible for contributing to new technology matrix and roadmaps.
• Need strong analytical skills to effectively create recommendations; influence decisionmaking; assess impacts; compare solutions; problem solving; and achieve business and/or
• Ability to design; develop; document; and support solutions utilizing design patterns;
reference architectures; and best practices
• At least 10 years of IT industry experience working with global customers is essential.
• Expert in one of the following – Javas/Node JS or strong knowledge in one of the web
frameworks - Angular/React JS/Vue. JS is needed.
• Strong experience in designing web application solutions.
• Working experience on projects involving RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL) and
NoSQL databases (Elastic, MongoDB, Cosmos DB or Dynamo DB) is essential
• Exposure developing and deploying scalable web applications on the cloud (AWS, Azure) is
• Exposure working with mobile application development teams will be a plus
• Expert in presenting technical solutions and lead discussions with stakeholders.
• Excellent communications skills and exhaustive experience in client facing roles would be
• Good track record of contributing to technology pre-sales would be essential.