CCS Technologies (P) Ltd
Fourth floor, Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Kusumagiri P.O,
Technical Lead - MS Dynamics 365 ERP
Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact. Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
• Be the tech lead to define the products technology landscape for current and future.
• Adapt to business requirements to suit the solution’s design and architecture.
• Mentor and build competent team on the product’s technology for current and future.
• Responsible for the coding of components and their testing .
• Performs detailed design of application and technical architecture components leveraging the Coding Standards and Best Practices.
• Develop common test data.
• Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
• Vast Implementations exposure at enterprise-level.
• Strong comprehension of the Functionality and design, architecture of MS Dynamics 365 ERP
• Multi-Module exposure Including: Purchasing, Manufacturing , Financials, Trade & Logistics, Retail, Personnel management etc
• Understanding of the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization.
• Technical programming/basic code review/debugging – X++
• Expert on Microsoft tech stack, covering .Net, C# and all underlying components and architecture.
• Strong knowledge of Dynamics AX/ Axapta (version 2012 and above).
• Test driven development expertise on Azure and Dynamics platform.
• Strong expertise on Azure platform and Services, Devops pipeline.
• Working experience in developing D365 SSRS reports and data entities.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics ERP
• Understand the functional design based on business requirements
• Experience in developing technical design documents and provide estimations
• Extensive experience in developing code and perform functional testing based on the requirements
• Experience in advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows
• In depth understanding of AX development best practices and performance considerations
• Experience in deployment and migration using AX tools and techniques.
• Experience in driving code review exercises