CCS Technologies (P) Ltd
Fourth floor, Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Kusumagiri P.O,
• Experience designing products for mobile and desktop
• Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company websites and products
• Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
• Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform better
• Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
• Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
• Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
• 6 to 8 years of UX design experience.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Experience in a Agile/scrum environment.