CCS Technologies (P) Ltd
Fourth floor, Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Kusumagiri P.O,
Lead Generation Executive
• Identify strong potential prospects from designated target geographies using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
• Set up Meetings on a weekly basis from designated client target segments for Account Management team through emailing, coldcalling, Linkedin and other tools available .
• Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements;
• Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities;
• Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in CRM system.
• Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
• Efficient management of the sales pipeline using CCS’s processes;
• Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
• Represent CCS at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues if required;
• Meet personal targets and work towards CCS’s sales goals and profitability;
• Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
• Work closely within a sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
• Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
• Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Emailing tools, etc ;
• Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
• Develop a strong knowledge of CCS’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
• Understand how the benefits of CC’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
• 2-5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation and 1-2 years’ experience in appointment setting/cold calling/sales management;
• Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
• Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems
• Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
• Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools.
• Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills