CCS Technologies (P) Ltd
Fourth floor, Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Kusumagiri P.O,
Tech Lead AI/ML
Job Responsibilities :
• Ability to design solutions based on machine learning models to solve complex business requirements of our customers.
• Lead designing, training, testing and deploying Machine Learning models for our global customer engagements.
• Work closely with the architecture team for create Machine Learning roadmap and support Machine Learning R&D.
• Improve accuracy and scalability of our customer ML models using advanced feature engineering and modelling methods
• Mentor team to improve their ML model design and development capabilities.
• Validate and analyze the performance of existing production models
• Work with customer account teams to identify AI/ML opportunities in existing engagements.
• Overall IT experience of more than 8 years, with at least 3 years hands on experience in AI/ML
• Extensive working experience in Python and Python libraries – Pandas, NumPy, Sci-kit Learn etc.
• A deep understanding of common machine learning algorithms like Regression, LSTM, SVM, XgBoost, ARIMA, SARIMA etc.
• Good understanding of Deep Learning algorithms and Natural Language Processing
• Knowledge on AutoML tools like AutoGluon, H2O are an added advantage.
• Working knowledge in Jupyter Notebook
• Candidate should have experience in delivering, deploying ML model solutions for client projects.
• Experience in ML cloud deployment – , AWS Sagemaker, Azure Machine Learning.
• Knowledge on Azure Cognitive Services, AWS Comprehend, AWS Textract is an added advantage.
• Candidate should have a good understanding of AI/ML landscape (Supervised, Unsupervised, Neural Networks) and emerging trends in AI/ML world.
• Good background on overall data science and statistical concepts.
• Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and customer facing skills.