CCS Technologies (P) Ltd
Fourth floor, Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Kusumagiri P.O,
Job Title: Cloud Architect
• Experience : 8+ Years
• Position : Cloud Architect
• Job Location : Infopark, Kochi
• URL : www.ccs-technologies.com
• Build Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
• Understand RFP requirements, business needs and challenges
• Lead the opportunity assessment process
• Put together solution components and high-level technical architecture of the solution that best addresses client challenges.
• Identify and evaluates value- add alternatives, solutions to those alternatives.
• Moderate the solution creation process by working with respective p ractices/CoE to detail out CoE specific details.
• Partner with CoE's/Practices/Pricing/Delivery excellence for effort estimation & Pricing
• Lead the solution presentation with the client
• Candidate should be able to advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
• Candidate should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, monitoring, governance, data platform management, budgeting and DevOps. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
• He/She must be proficient in administration, development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
• Candidate must be proficient in infrastructure deployment and configuration, app deployment and configuration, workload implementation, authentication and security implementation, cloud development, primary knowledge areas like compute, storage, networking, database etc.
• Should possess certification with Azure Cloud platform and AWS Knowledge is advantage.
• Good level of expertise in Advanced Analytics Technologies, including Data architecture, system design, On-Prem and Cloud integration.
• Familiar with Micro-Service Oriented Architecture, containerization and serverless architectures. Good knowledge of applications in a Large Data environment.