CoolMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Ground Floor ,
Kochi –682 042.
Software Engineer/ Java Developer 2-5yrs experience
The Software Engineer will work as part of the team enhancing and supporting the current Transaction Processing Platform.
1. Analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment of applications in an object oriented environment
2. Should have strong research and troubleshooting skills
3. Maintenance and support of line of business applications
4. Follow the development process and steps as outlined and ensure code reuse and efficiency
5. Provide proper documentation throughout the development lifecycle
6. Troubleshooting and correcting program errors or defects
7. Properly escalate issues to meet deadlines
8. Coordination with QA testers to ensure end to end unit testing and post production testing
9. Follow established software development processes
10. Gather information about the existing system in order to determine the requirements for an enhanced system or new system
11. Map business requirements to functional and technical requirements
12. Identify different systems that will need development and integration for the project; identify the requirements from them
13. Work with QA to explain the project/requirements
14. Provide inputs to test cases and review test cases
15. Coordinate with QA/provide support and testing issues
16Other tasks as assigned
?1-5 years of progressive Java development experience including JSE, JEE in enterprise level scalable, distributed and fault tolerant environments
? Experience with various platforms like Windows server, Linux/Unix
? Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server
? Experience with open source object relational mapping tools
? Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming/Design principles including abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation
? Experience participating in the full lifecycle of projects, including effective use of version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software (ex. SVN, Maven, JIRA)
? Understanding of, and experience with, software development best practices
? Experience developing Web Services (ex. RESTful or SOAP) and strong experience utilizing XML
? Experience reading and writing UML (Specifically class and sequence diagrams)
? Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
? Experience developing within a Service Oriented Architecture environment
? Experience with ESB technologies
? Experience with application frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
? Experience developing using Agile practices,
? Experience in Angular 5/6/7/8 frameworks.
We are looking to hire an experienced angular developer to join our team.
• 1+ year of hands-on experience with angular development
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
• Previous work experience as an angular developer.
• Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
• Excellent communication skills.
Experience: More than one year
Please send your cv with subject line 'Angular Developer'.
Fullstack Developer - Angular+Java
We are looking for a Full Stack Developers specializing in Angular and Java
- 3 to 5 years of experience designing and developing applications.
- Relevant experience in Angular and Java
- Strong knowledge in developing web applications using Java Spring MVC and Spring boot
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Develop new APIs as part of a microservice architecture using Spring boot
- Developing application codes unit tests and integration tests in Angular
- Excellent OO Analysis and Design Skills
- Experience with build automation using Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with CI CD tools like Jenkins Gitlab CI or ElectricFlow.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum Kanban etc
Please send your cv with subject line 'Full Stack Developer'.