CoolMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Ground Floor ,
Kochi –682 042.
Software Engineer - 2 to 5 Yrs experience
The Software Engineer will work as part of the team enhancing and supporting the current Transaction Processing Platform.
1. Analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment of applications in an object oriented environment
2. Should have strong research and troubleshooting skills
3. Maintenance and support of line of business applications
4. Follow the development process and steps as outlined and ensure code reuse and efficiency
5. Provide proper documentation throughout the development lifecycle
6. Troubleshooting and correcting program errors or defects
7. Properly escalate issues to meet deadlines
8. Coordination with QA testers to ensure end to end unit testing and post production testing
9. Follow established software development processes
10. Gather information about the existing system in order to determine the requirements for an enhanced system or new system
11. Map business requirements to functional and technical requirements
12. Identify different systems that will need development and integration for the project; identify the requirements from them
13. Work with QA to explain the project/requirements
14. Provide inputs to test cases and review test cases
15. Coordinate with QA/provide support and testing issues
16Other tasks as assigned
3-5 years of progressive Java development experience including JSE, JEE in enterprise level scalable, distributed and fault tolerant environments
Experience with various platforms like Windows server, Linux/Unix
Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Experience with open source object relational mapping tools
Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming/Design principles including abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation
Experience participating in the full lifecycle of projects, including effective use of version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software (ex. SVN, Maven, JIRA)
Understanding of, and experience with, software development best practices
Experience developing Web Services (ex. RESTful or SOAP) and strong experience utilizing XML
Experience reading and writing UML (Specifically class and sequence diagrams)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
Experience developing within a Service Oriented Architecture environment
Experience with ESB technologies
Experience with application frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
Experience developing using Agile practices,
Experience in Angular 5/6/7/8 frameworks.
Business Development Manager-Immediate Hiring
The incumbent is responsible to accelerate the growth of the company in the International market.
• Create a fantastic first impression to prospects & client.
• Develop & Execute plans to maximize sales & revenue.
• Develop & execute sales/marketing proposals.
• Closing deals using e-mails, phone, web conferencing.
• Follow ups with clients.
• Build good relationships with potential and existing clients.
• Work with team to achieve sales performance targets.
• Oversee projects to completion.
• Think up new ideas & Interactions with existing clients for new possible business.
• Align campaigns, assets, communications and messaging to corporate branding initiatives.
• Develop marketing collateral and sales tool like brochures, datasheet, presentations,databases and proposals.
• Manage content of marketing sections of websites.
• Implement marketing strategies to meet or exceed demand generation and revenue targets.
• At least 5 -10 years of experience in IT Sales & Marketing is required.
• The ideal candidate should have proven sales & marketing experience in IT Services. The person enjoys working in a fast-paced high-tech environment and is able to further structure sales processes
• International experience(US,UK etc.) or background working with other cultures is required.
• Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Accounts Trainee -Freshers
1.Input Income and Expense Entries
3.Check Data for Accuracy
Skills and Qualifications
Qualification - B.com/M.com/MBA-Finance
Only 2019 & 2020 pass outs can apply.
Considering candidates from Kochi location.