1st Floor, Thapasya Building,
Kochi - 682 042
C++ Developer - Job Code(C++ 73)
We are looking for candidates with minimum 5 Yrs of experience in Microsoft technologies
Microsoft Development Stack, C++, C#(Optional) and TFS/Perforce
Experience in QT
Willing to work on different platforms
Experience with Agile Scrum
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to operate independently and as part of a team
Commitment to continuous improvement principles. Candidate meeting the above mentioned criteria may send us your updated profile.
Python Developer - Job Code(PYD-02)
Experience : 4 - 7 year(s) (Multiple positions available)
Skills required : Python,Java,C++,Bioinformatics,Sql,Linux,Aws
Experience with Python to implement data analysis workflows in a Linux environment.
Experience evaluating and improving the efficiency of programs in a Linux environment.
Experience with command line compilation and debugging.
Experience with makefiles, coverage analysis and other forms of runtime profiling.
Experience with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Working knowledge of MS Office suite of applications.
Working knowledge of Bioinformatics, Genomics, or Life Sciences
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability / willingness to learn bioinformatics / genomics
Qualification : Any graduates with equivalent experience mentioned above may apply for the position.
(Fresher's need not apply)
Front-End Developer - Job Code(FED-90)
Looking for candidates with 4+years of experience into front end development.
• Familiarity with transpilers such as webpack.
• Experience in Software Languages – Ruby, Python, or Go
• Knowledge in Infrastructure and Systems – Docker
• Databases – Experience with ElasticSearch or other text indexing and search software like direct experience with Lucene
• Experience in OS – OS X, Linux (Bash and command-line things);
• Experience in Version Control – Git (or Mercurial or similar distributed VCS)
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to be self-sufficient
• Experience with genomics, bioinformatics, big data, and/or pharmacogenomics and drug targeting a plus.
Candidates having the above relevant skillsets and experience may apply to the position. Freshers need not apply to this position.
Angular Developer– Job Code (Ang-82)
We are looking for angular developer candidates with 4+ years of experience having the following specific skillsets:
• Experience with Angular 2
• Advanced proficiency in TypeScript, HTML5 and Responsive Web Design
• Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine and Karma
• Experience with Angular Material design
• Experience with SCSS
• Experience coding using modern best practices and accessibility guidelines
• Experience building web user interfaces using APIs
• Comfortable with commercial software development tools (JIRA, Github, GitLab CI, Bitbucket) and practices (code review, CD/CI etc)
• Ability to effectively communicate and explain.
• Work in an agile team to effectively contribute and meet sprint goals
• Interface with multiple development teams in the application development life cycle
• Work with Product Owner and UI/UX Designers to realize implementation of new features and designs
• Work with backend development team to integrate APIs
Associate UI Designer Job Code (UI-91)
We are looking for young and energetic candidates with 1-3 years exposure as UI Designer. Candidates should posses the following skillsets:
• Experience in Ui Design with exposure to Figma and Adobe XD along with design tools
• Experience in Mobile / Web / Desktop UI design.
• Experience in collecting and analyzing user requirements with product managers and developers.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Experience in creating UI elements, like menus, tabs and widgets relevant to the design concept of the project
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Understanding client feedback and fixing the design issues
• Follow the style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Working experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Knowledge of wireframe tools and creation of interactive prototypes
• Understanding the different design methods, HTML, CSS and Java Script and Portfolio of design projects.
• Knowledge in UX will be an added advantage
• Excellent time-management and communication skills
• Passionate to learn new things and self-driven