Company Jobs >> Nesote Technologies Pvt. Ltd
||Nesote Technologies Pvt. Ltd
First Floor, Phase - IV,
Kochi - 682042
Tel : +91 484 2987111
| ||Career Opportunities:
|Business Development Administrator|
|We are in search of a Business Development Administrator who has 1-3 years experience in|
business development and negotiation in IT sector. The post holder will be responsible in
providing administrative support on all business development activities and will also assist in
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The post holder should provide administrative support to all business development
activity, working closely with the business development team and with his reporting
• He/she should be able to provide adiministrative support for both local and international
business development activities as required.
• The post holder must provide proactive personal assistant support to the Head of Business
Strategy and Development in business development activities and negotiations, including but
not limited to coordination of internal and external meetings, taking responsibilities of
arranging necessary facilities like booking venue, conference facilities, travelling and
• Assisting the HR staff/department understand the client requirement and assist HR
department to recruit staffs matching the client’s requirements.
• Provide administrative support for business development events and must maintain up-to-
date knowledge of event processes and administrative requirements.
• Accurately process the income, expense, fees and claims within defined timescales and
generate error free reports.
• Liaise with finance department in the drafting of various reports and invoices and maintain
accurate financial records.
• Records/file management and maintaining risk and issue logs.
• Should maintain a database on business opportunities and customers.
• Work along with other departments to ensure administrative process are streamlined and
• Develop effective and professional relationship with employees as well as customers.
• The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exclusive or exhaustive and
the post holder may or may not work on some or all the above roles and responsibilities,
strictly based on the requirement and instructions of the Company.
Skills & Requirements:
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to prioritise and work flexibly to accommodate changing priorities and deadlines.
• Must be a self-starter, mentally tough and requiring minimum supervision.
• Should be organised and process driven work style.
• Should have the ability and willingness to contribute at all stages of the business
• Good Internet exposure and awareness on web development is an added advantage
• Must be keen business development strategies.
We are looking for a Business Development Administrator (graduate) who has 2-3 years of
business development experience in IT sector. MBA in marketing is an added advantage.
|We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team to design and build the next generation of our Mobile Apps.|
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work with outside data sources and API’s.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Prior experience with Java and openness to learning Android SDK.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Proven working experience in iOS development with good exposure in Swift.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Knowledge and working experience in Swift,Objective C,Xcode.
Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Experience : 1-3 years
|Associate Software Engineer|
|Exciting Opportunity for freshers who has a passion and skill for programming. |
● Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
● Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
● Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
● Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
● Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
● Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
● Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
● Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
● Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
● Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• You may or may not work on some or all the above roles and responsibilities, strictly based on the requirement and instructions of the Company.
● Any other tasks/jobs/roles company may assign you time to time to meet its business/customer requirements.
Analyzing Information , General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
Edu. Qual: BE/ Btech,CS/IT/MCA/MSC