Job Title: Software Engineer- Python
Educational Qualification: B.TECH (CSE, IT,IS) /MSC (CS/IT)/ MCA
Job Location: Carnival Infopark,Kakkanad
- Environment: Apache / Linux /Unix
- Proficient in Python/ Django/Flask
- Experience in Opensource Technologies
- Database Designing and Performance Tuning in MySQL / PostgreSQL / MongoDB
- Web Services Technologies and APIs.
- Knowledge in XML, JSON data types.
- HTML 5 is a plus
- Experience and good understanding of multi-tier software architecture, service oriented architecture are preferred.
We are in search of Passionate Python/Django Developers with some experience in building or contributing to engineering of Software products and services.
We work in a very innovative environment and always strive to build quality products and services, so the right candidate would be the one who would be able to write clean code and work in a fast pace environment.
We highly value native ability, passion and the right attitude.
- Responsible for modifying and extending open source applications.
- Analyze Design, Develop and Deploy web/ desktop based applications as per the project specifications.
- Develop desktop and web application deployed in cloud.
- Ensure scalability and performance using queuing by celery
- Develop mobile or tablet frontend using jquery-mobile
- API Programming
- Facebook/Twitter Integration.
- Coordinate with team members in developing and designing
- Test and analyze programming projects
- Work with the team to explore innovative ideas and approaches to enable new ways to understand and interact with large amounts of data from internet.
- Must be able to adapt and self-teach various mobile, web and database technologies quickly.
- Must write efficient code with documentation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills are required.
- Team-oriented individual, positive attitude, energetic, result & delivery oriented, keen interest on exploring innovative solution.
Please share your updated resume along with details on CTC and Notice period with Job Code PY001 to :
For details contact: 8129270421/0484-6561696