Company Jobs >> CoolMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd.
||CoolMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd.
A5, Smart Business Center,
Thapasya building, Infopark,
Kakkanad, Kochi –682 030.
| ||Career Opportunities:
|The System Administrator will be supporting LAN/WAN platforms (both hardware & software) and operating systems.|
These include Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2008, 2003 based PCs via TCP/IP networks and other data and telecommunications systems.
Installing Windows operating systems.
Installing Linux operating systems.
Providing daily status reports to reporting manager.
Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical
Some knowledge on Windows Client Operating Systems.
At ease speaking to users in person, on the phone and via email/chat.
Basic networking skills with some understanding of LAN/WAN topologies.
Btech(Computer Science)/MCA with Knowledge in Networking.
The Software Engineer will work as part of the team enhancing and supporting the current Transaction Processing Platform.
1. Analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment of applications in an object oriented environment
2. Should have strong research and troubleshooting skills
3. Maintenance and support of line of business applications
4. Follow the development process and steps as outlined and ensure code reuse and efficiency
5. Provide proper documentation throughout the development lifecycle
6. Troubleshooting and correcting program errors or defects
7. Properly escalate issues to meet deadlines
8. Coordination with QA testers to ensure end to end unit testing and post production testing
9. Follow established software development processes
10. Gather information about the existing system in order to determine the requirements for an enhanced system or new system
11. Map business requirements to functional and technical requirements
12. Identify different systems that will need development and integration for the project; identify the requirements from them
13. Work with QA to explain the project/requirements
14. Provide inputs to test cases and review test cases
15. Coordinate with QA/provide support and testing issues
16Other tasks as assigned
3-5 years of progressive Java development experience including JSE, JEE in enterprise level scalable, distributed and fault tolerant environments
Experience with various platforms like Windows server, Linux/Unix
Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Experience with open source object relational mapping tools
Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming/Design principles including abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation
Experience participating in the full lifecycle of projects, including effective use of version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software (ex. SVN, Maven, JIRA)
Understanding of, and experience with, software development best practices
Experience developing Web Services (ex. RESTful or SOAP) and strong experience utilizing XML
Experience reading and writing UML (Specifically class and sequence diagrams)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
Experience developing within a Service Oriented Architecture environment
Experience with ESB technologies
Experience with application frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
Experience developing using Agile practices